[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

open letter to all manlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1250554689472.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1250554689472.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
dear manlet

I'm a manlet and I think all manlets aren't fit to exist

everyone under 5'9 should report themselves to camps to be gassed on the spot, after 10 years everyone under 6'2 and finally everyone under 6'5, only then will humanity gain it's true potential

don't be afraid other manlets, you'll do mankind a huge favour, after all we know we're not reall humans, we only pretend we are but actually we're a sort of midget, a mockery of true human existance

let's be real here, the only way we're ever going to satisfy a woman is by hanging ourselves and even that we might fail due to not being able to reach the ceiling

yes, it's not fair that your dad or your mother decided to mate with someone with bad genes (for me, it's my father, I ain't even as big as my father, how much more useless can you get?) but life isn't fair and it's for the best of the human race that we simply cut ourselves from the race to procreate before some amazon decides to ruin her genes by taking pity on us

best regards, a manlet
>>
>>39780925

>not being able to reach the ceiling

you can't magically attach rope to the ceiling. duct tape won't hold. you obviously haven't thought about this very much. get off 4 chan for 6 months. maybe talk to a fucking sailor or something. then tell me what you're going to attach it to.

>only then will humanity gain it's true potential

nah man you and the rest of the proles are gonna merge with the cars and then fly yourselves to fuckin mars, man. that's the future of humanity, is cars. that's why they're putting you in them. so you'll train yourselves like astronauts and shit, living in hermetic boxes. we're gonna send your entire kind to mars right as soon as your cars can get there. it's a secret though. don't tell them I told you.
>>
>>39780925
I do support genocide of manlets but it would take much longer than 15 years. We would need to put everyone into racial groups. White, Black, Asian etc. Every 50 years we could kill the shortest 10% of people in each group. Manlets who volunteered for castration would have lifetime protection. Killing everyone under 6'2 is currently impossible but could be possible in a couple hundred years.
>>
File: 1482381709125.jpg (25KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
1482381709125.jpg
25KB, 558x558px
>>39780952

okay fine!

>not being able to reach the beams near the ceiling to tie the noose around

happy now?

>mixing human bodies with technology

you might just as well stop training now because any guy with implants will straight up beat you in strength

also sending dwarves to mars gives the danger that they start breeding and then after a while you'll have the same problem all over again

>>39780959

well I'm not saying that we should stop killing people under 5'9 when we start culling the 6'2's
>>
This is basically a hate crime and you're being reported to the NCAA
>>
>>39781225

nigger privilege mate, I myself am only 5'56
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.