[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dors this board makes fun of bodyweight guys? I saw your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bar-brothers-1.jpg (91KB, 661x374px) Image search: [Google]
bar-brothers-1.jpg
91KB, 661x374px
Why dors this board makes fun of bodyweight guys?

I saw your reunion IRL photos and they look better than all of you faggots.

>but they look dyel
>>
>>39779068
Fit is more about lifting weights for aesthetics.

And the vast majority of bodyweight only guys arent big, at all. Bodyweight only doesnt give any additional benefit over lifting weights. onless being able to do cool tricks is your goal. But you could do jsut do a combination of both and have faster and better progress than bodyweight only.

You cant incremently increase weight on BW exercises as you can with BBs/DBs. The progress, muscle and strength wise is slower. and any proper lifting program SHOULD have some bodyweight exercises. And those should be done weighted when they get too easy.
The last issue is that you can barely train legs and lower back with bodyweight only.
>>
>>39779104
>you need to be big maymay
>>
>>39779144
If you dont look like you lift with clothes on then youre not going to impress the ladies if thats youre goal. (which is 90% of /fit/)

And the best thing is to do a combination of both, anyways.
>>
File: make hulkamania great again.jpg (30KB, 392x336px) Image search: [Google]
make hulkamania great again.jpg
30KB, 392x336px
>>39779104
>Fit is more about lifting weights for aesthetics

This. "/fit/ - Fitness" is actually "/fit/ - body building and shaming"

theres a reason Zyzz is the god of /fit/
>>
>>39779068
they do look dyel. the guy on the right is on roids and the left guy looks like shit with abs
>>
I like bodyweight but you need more equipment for that, legitimately. Check out foundation 1, he expects you to have a full gymnasium. I only have a barbell, squat rack and bench at my disposal
>>
>bodyweight guys
>middle one using a chain
Also, the one on the right is obviously roiding and doing more than bodyweight shit. The one on the left looks awful
>>
>>39779104
Well rounded, accurate and true.

I want to stress that most bodyweight guys do not look like much of anything IRL. Anyone serious about fitness doesn't exclusively do bw - most people who do are normally gymnasts, want to be part of that bw culture kind of like parkour, or are too elitist to use weights.

It has its merits but it's not optimal for 99% of people's fitness goals and should almost always be supplemented with weights
>>
>>39779068
they look dyel
>>
>>39779170
Ha do you know how I know you're dyel?
>>
Been doing BW for almost a full year, gone from 227lbs of flab to 187lbs of not as flabby flab. I was blessed with BW and needed no stinkin' weights, but I'm faltering. Joined a gym and is on the edge. Redpill me dear /fit/izens on where the fuck I go now... I'm starting Judo again next year and don't want to be a 6'4" noodle on the mat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.