[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will it take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2832.jpg (147KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
147KB, 1080x1080px
To get this body?
What routine can I do to be average with hips/ass and feminine arms?
>>
Post a current picture of front and back
>>
>>39778658
I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.
>>
Step 1: be a womanlet
>>
>>39778658

That's a lot of muscle under a layer of about 18-22% body fat. It wouldn't be about time to get, but how to maintain. I can guarantee she only looked that way for a few months before either losing body fat and getting muscular looking or gaining body fat and just looking fat.

Your high muscle mass and body fat creates a very high BMR. So you have to eat a FUCKING lot and work out regularly. You stop either one and your final form is gone.
>>
>>39778658
how long it will take?
Depends what you are right now

the point is not to ask how long but ask yourself how much you're willing to put in

a good squat booty is achievable in 2 years with heavy weights and a strong core is visible in 3 months considering that you are not obese

also
post noodes
>>
>>39778658
>All these people thinking that body is a product of exercise

You visit a plastic surgeon every 2 months. He sucks the fat out of your stomach and wherever else looks gross and injects it into your ass.
>>
>>39778729
So what routine should I do? Her arms are lean.
>>
>>39778830

Go to the gym and eat like a pig. Weights 1 day, cardio the next, on the last day, rest. Use each machine. 3 sets of 5 reps. Raising the weight a bit each visit.
>>
>>39778658
a few years of hormone therapy then getting your penis chopped off
>>
>>39778880
Stop bullshitting. I want a real routine.
>>
>>39778909

That is a real routine. If want some weird off balanced body, just do squats then. Lots and lots of squats.
>>
>>39778658
thats surgery, plenty of them but you'll get closer to this if do this
>day 1 - squat 3x10 - deadlift 3x10 - 3x10 calf raises - 3x10 good mornings
>day 2 - 30m to 1h of cardio or 15m HIIT - 3x10 assisted pullups, 3x10 pushups - 3x10 dumbell OHP - 3x10 ab roll - 3x10 crunches
>day 3 - rest
>day 4 - repeat day 1
>day 5 - repeat day 2
>day 6 - rest
>day 7 - repeat day 1
>>
>>39778970
Can someone confirm if this makes sense?
>>
>>39779426
Swap in lunges and lightweight straight leg deadlifts on some days. It sounds fine though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.