[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got tips for getting over a chesty cough quickly, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: lungs.jpg (169KB, 1300x1288px) Image search: [Google]
lungs.jpg
169KB, 1300x1288px
Anyone got tips for getting over a chesty cough quickly, I've missed out on a month of gains due to this and I just want to get back into the gym.
>Inb4 stop being a pussy
Coughing /fit/s get so bad I can barely breathe and I almost passed out last time I went to the gym
>>
>>39778314
I had this for 2 weeks and it got better with a full week of being in bed and antibiotics
>>
>>39778314
cough drops and fresh air.
>>
>>39778314
sounds like you're pretty sick senpai, either stop smoking or visit a doctor.
>>
>>39778338
I think it's viral, I haven't had any fevers, just coughing and a runny nose

>>39778348
I've been walking the dog every day, so that's probably helping.

>>39778354
I've never smoked, but I might have to go see a doctor to find out what can be done.
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>39778314
My dad recently had the same thing and when he went to the doctor he was told he had an inflamed throat, after a course of antibiotics he was back to normal.
>>
>>39779317
A massive majority of inflammed throats are caused by viral infection, treating them with anti-bacterial is irresponsible and retarded, next time your dad has a genuine bacterial infection he's likelier to not respond to one more antibiotic. tell him he needs to fucking castrate himself for not having the most basic knowledge about medicine.
>>
>>39779336
True, but shouldn't the doctor also be smart enough not to give antibiotics for something litke that?
It's interesting how they give them out for colds and flu
>>
>>39778314

Well bed rest and I often use the steam room if you have access to one. I get URTI's pretty often because I had my maxilla broken and it compromised my sinus.
The steam room will allow you to clear any shit in your sinus and lungs so you can cough/blow your nose. Plus it clears your skin, but it just takes time and bed rest if you have a viral infection.
>>
>>39778314

>1 month
>Cough so hard you can't breathe
>Almost pass out when doing physical activity

There is no tip besides go see a doctor
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.