[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if there is no salt in my diet at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: hnng.webm (3MB, 1248x702px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.webm
3MB, 1248x702px
I recently cut out like 99% of the salt I eat and stopped eating any food with sodium in it, other than lightly salting my chicken breast.

What happens if I eat no sodium? I have seen huge vascularity gains and would like to increase them.

Is it medically safe to eat no sodium at all?
>>
>>39778097
you'll feel like shit, have crappy pumps, and you'll be weaker than if you were consuming a moderate amount of sodium
>>
high sodium diet is a biomarker for longevity, not mortality, to an extent, that is
>>
>>39778097
your body needs some sodium or else you will get tons of bad shit
>>
>>39778097
you'll get bad cramps
>>
Eat your damn salt.
>>
RIP nerves
>>
>>39778112
>>39778126
>>39778128
>>39778149
>>39778164

fucking reee

I will keep lightly salting my chicken breast

All you guys over consuming salt are missing out on ropey buldging veins though
>>
>>39778176
over consuming salt is just as bad for your health as not getting enough. if your bodyfat is low enough, your vascularity should be there regardless of how much sodium you take in
>>
>>39778210

My vasculairty legit tripeled.

New veins also showed up, existing veins look angry, inflamed, buldging

For example, my bicep vein tripeled in size, and a whole load of new veins growing around and feeding the bicep vein showed up. Those veins are huge and the size of my old bicep vein

I legit can't remember the last time I was this happy and I credit it all to no salt
>>
>>39778097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnkUj-kc1qk
>>
>>39778097
Those girls in the background. Hahaha
>>
>>39778251
Sounds like the onset of organ failure.
>>
>>39778097
A very strong friend of mine has stoped eating salt for 4 months and he still has no negativ effects.

Is everything a meme?
>>
>>39778097
Doctor here. Enjoy your Cerebral edema. Which is only one of amongst many disorders you'll contract due to excess fluids in your body.
>>
>>39778991

hes probably dyel and looks like shit to the eyes of a non-pajeet.
>>
>>39779026
in case you don't know. If your veins are swelling your brain and your organs are probably swelling as well.

Not a good sign in the long run.
>>
>>39778097
Salt is literally the way your nerve cells communicate as well as maintaining the proper environment to allow your proteins and enzymes to fold properly. You fucking need to eat salt you dumb twat.
>>
>>39778097
you'll develop an electrolyte balance
>>
>>39779026
Doctor here. I fucked you're bitch, pussy.
>>
No salt is one of the things that'll kill you the fastest.
>>
>>39778097
As the Indians in the Vicorian era.

Short version, with no sodium intake you'll eventually die. Especially in warm climates.

Good news is, its almost impossible to avoid eating salt these days.
>>
>>39778251
Moron, you just asked if it is medically safe to have no sodium in your diet. It is not. 2000-2500 mg is an acceptable amount, a bit more if you sweat a lot when working out.
>>
>>39779096
>Salt is literally the way your nerve cells communicate
Are you fucking braindead?
Salt is not used for fucking communication. Nerve Cells have the same brain as you, each of your nerve cells knows every word you do and communicates with the rest of the nerve cells in clear fucking English. Salt is a danger. There are no healthy benefits to salt. Salt is actually damaging to communication - it is why freshwater dolphins lose their ability to communicate when placed in the ocean. Too much salt erodes the vocal cords.
>>
File: 1481718983436.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481718983436.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>39779450
>>
>>39779450
If this isn't sarcastic, yeah dude fuck Sodium. Sodium is absolutely 100% useless in our cells.
>>
File: 1472831419878.png (347KB, 639x435px) Image search: [Google]
1472831419878.png
347KB, 639x435px
>If this isn't sarcastic

A w domu wszyscy zdrowi?
>>
>>39778176
I believe the salt you get from natural sources is enough, but i was adviced to salt normally when i drink a lot of water
>>
You will literally die.
>>
>>39779096
Don't forget potassium, it's the other half of the equation my man
>>
>>39779501
This guy gets it.
>>
your body is exquisitely good at maintaining ECF sodium levels.
There have been studies done to find out what happens if your completely remove salt from diet. Stopped test after 6 months because they could not cause any real health problems.
>>
>>39778251
no salt and no sodium are two different things. I think other posters are missing that point.

keep an eye on iodine, they add it to salt because it's easy to be deficient in.
>>
OP said reduced 99%, not no salt (100%)

OP gets enough salt
>>
Use potassium salt.

Marketed as lite salt.
>>
>>39779118
>you're bitch
>you're

gb2Orthopedics
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.