[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 274987598759843759843.jpg (809KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
274987598759843759843.jpg
809KB, 2048x1536px
Hey /fit/bros,

Tis the season for cookies and sugared meats and family parties, and I'm really dreading attending them while on a winter cut.
Not eating the food is fine for me, but how do I avoid hurting the feelings of my family members who made the food? I really would rather not cheat this year

>"oh anon you havent even tried my glazed poundcake! why don't i cut you a slice"
>"grandma made fudge brownies; you used to love those. what happened?"
>"it's rude to not touch any of the food anon"

>inb4 bringing an egg salad with me and eating it in the car before dinner
>>
Fuck you if you dare disappoint your granma Anon, literally nothing will change if you enjoy your Christmas meals a few times.

You'll regret not doing it in a decade when they will be all dead.
>>
File: tf.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
6KB, 205x246px
>those white cookies with chocolate drop in the middle
>granny used to make them all the time for xmas
>always ate them with a glass of milk
>delicious af
>she died last year
>tfw no cookies and milk this year
>>
>>39777946
Fuck off you fucking faggot. You can have a few cookies, it's not going to kill you
>>
I specifically planned my cut to start Jan 1st for this very reason.
>>
Just enjoy yourself you miserable cunt. 1 or 2 days of gluttony then you can go back to the fitness autism. It wont do you any major harm unless you're already a fat fuck with no willpower.
>>
>>39777946
>1 day
>can't eat a little more calories than usual

wew lad
>>
>>39777946
It's christmas you fucking faggot. EAT. Or are you gonna be extremely autistic about your macros?
>>
>>39777946
Get the flu and projectile vomit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.