[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am a DYEL and wanting to start a fresh year with a bang. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gainer pack.png (614KB, 2606x1068px) Image search: [Google]
gainer pack.png
614KB, 2606x1068px
i am a DYEL and wanting to start a fresh year with a bang. i decided to check up with my friend to what i need to do, and he told me to get a gainerpack and add that with a proper diet so you can slowly start.

he open the local gymsite and pickout these, and tells me to pick and buy to start asap

can you guys give me a hand here?
>>
if you are a beginner just lift shit and eat more than an auschwitz prisoner and gains will come dont bother with supplements
>>
>>39777555
What about multivitamins
>>
Just eat regular food. Eat an uncomfortable amount. Lift. And you're good to go. As long as tour program isn't retarded
>>
>>39777564
All you should need is vitamin d and maybe zinc. Also read the fucking sticky. God damn it.
>>
>>39777564
Although theyre decent its recommended that you spend at least a year or two understanding the value of a good diet and what you need
>>
>>39777564
hahahahaahahah shut the fuck up with ur autism already. this place is not meant for people like you
>>
>>39777580
got it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.