[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lower Back Pain Treatment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lbp.jpg (165KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
lbp.jpg
165KB, 878x900px
A few months ago I pushed myself way too hard doing deadlifts and something went wrong with my lower back. After a few weeks of taking it easy in terms of exercise and performing a few stretches I went back to normal, but last week I was doing some knees to chest jumps as a warm up and the problem came back, worse than before.
Now I have trouble sleeping in certain positions, move around like an old man because my lower back, specially in the morning and night, hurts all the time. The pain has toned down a little (I stopped working out for three days) but it is still bothering me.
Should I go to the doctor or rest and do some stretches to recover?
>>
>>39777300
Stretch and take a hot bath/shower to relax those muscles. Give it a couple more days. If not, go see a doctor.
>>
>>39777335
will do, thanks
>>
File: supineKTC.jpg (22KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
supineKTC.jpg
22KB, 800x560px
>>39777300
does it radiate at all? do you feel it just in your back, or is it in your ass/leg?

try doing this with a tennis ball placed under the spinal erectors of whichever side of your back you fucked up. it's going to suck at first, but if you can't relieve your pain with this, then it likely isn't muscular and is probably skeletal, which sucks for you.
>>
>>39777300
This happens to me when I do squats and the pain only goes away when I lie down flat on a hard surface for about 20 seconds, maybe you could try that for longer periods
>>
always see a doctor about back problems but your back can easily lie to you. if your spinal erectors grow, they might push on a nerve tricking you into thinking you have a herniated disc.

one thing that was very effective for me in reducing and virtually removing pain was pigeon pose stretch. might give it a try. it burned like hell at first but i felt like a kid again after
>>
i had something similar when i first started lifting. when i was warming up for squats i went too deep and got extreme pain in my lower back area but a little to the side. couldn't even stand up straight. had to walk like an old man hunched over. went home and it didn't get any better after 2 days.

went to the doctor and though i fucked up my back. turns out i just pulled a back muscle because of my tight hamstrings. got a massage and did some stretches and the pain went away.

pain location is not always where the issue is
>>
M c G I L L
c
G
I
L
L
>>
>>39777300
You fell for the deadlift meme.... kek....

Enjoy your permanently rekt back, dipshit.
>>
>falling for the deadlift meme

Explain why you do deadlifts besides the fact a bunch of idiots online told you they are necessary. Enjoy ruining your body for no reason.
>>
File: 59UPAm9w.jpg (24KB, 383x400px) Image search: [Google]
59UPAm9w.jpg
24KB, 383x400px
>>39777300
>tfw wide grip stiff legged mid shin rack pull + safety squat bar handle assisted master race
all the gains with none of the pains, mayne
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.