[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalling at 2pl8 squat, wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1480976404722.jpg (106KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1480976404722.jpg
106KB, 500x318px
Here's a video of me squatting (Pay no attention to the spooky skelly in the yellow shirt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPVlKKc7B0

I can't "bounce" out of the bottom and I think that may be holding me back. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>39776641
>What am I doing wrong?
You're doing pause squats and have a ponytail.
>>
Why u doing pause squats?
>>
>>39776661
>>39776682
Am I just waiting at the bottom for too long? Is that the trick to getting the bounce feeling?
>>
>>39776714
Yeah those are pause squats. Bounce/explode out of the hole.
>>
>>39776641
The black son, holy shit my sides
>>
Maybe dont pauise for 2 seconds at the bottom what u doing nigga
>>
>>39776641
stop worrying so much about people on the internet laughing at your depth.

it seems like you're pausing at the bottom to make sure people notice you're going atg. no one gives a fuck if you're going atg at LMAO2PLAET.

you know your depth is fine. you know how that depth feels already. just explode out of the bottom and utilize the bounce.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
1. The ass to the grass meme is great for building glutes but for improving your lift you should concentrate on volume and weight instead. Don't worry so much about ass to grass and don't worry about waiting so long each rep.

2. You're only lifting with half your body. Your hips should be hinging sooner so your chest doesn't hang down from gravity like that- you're lifting too much with your legs and not enough with your chest and back.

3. Lift more and eat more. You're probably not eating enough specifically.
>>
first of all stop descending so fast, ur squats look like divebombs. of course you want some speed going into the bounce, but at least control the top 50% of the eccentric

using a bounce is ok just make sure your knees don't cave in, that's how i got tendinitis
>>
File: 1476128709337.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1476128709337.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>>39778031
>stop descending so fast
>squats look like divebombs
>valgus stress on your knees gives you tendinitis
>>
>>39778055
Retard detected
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.