[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I had a quick question about body lice. Last october,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: get-rid-of-body-lice-2-495x333.jpg (53KB, 495x333px) Image search: [Google]
get-rid-of-body-lice-2-495x333.jpg
53KB, 495x333px
Hey guys, I had a quick question about body lice.
Last october, while living under a bridge in Portland with other young, homeless, traveling degenerates, I wound up with a pretty nasty case of body lice. And the little bastards seemed impossible to get rid of - I didn't have the money or the space to boil my clothes / get rid of all my shit and get a new sleeping bag & backpack / cover myself in lice shampoo for 12 hours / whatever, and I was pretty fucking depressed so I didn't really care.

And the community didn't make it any easier. I wound up hitch-hiking to Haight Street, which is just a goddamn lice infestation all-around. All them damn dirty kids have bugs. Ppl I knew who regularly got debugged kept getting them back in the matter of days. Everyone else just had 'em and lived with them.

So a little less than a year went by after first getting the damn things. I withdrew from society and became kind of a hermit, living on top of a hill on the outskirts of society and raiding the dumpsters of bakeries for sustenance. This was still in Northern CA and the drought's been bad, so it was pretty fucking hot out, even in september/october... I was getting clothes from the dumpsters of thrift stores, but still sleeping in the same sleeping bag, still carrying the same backpack. Occasionally taking showers that housed-up friends offered, but other than that just kind of minimizing human contact and spending all my time either at the library or up on my hill, reading and writing.

Then the lil bastards just stopped one day. I have no idea why or how or what could of caused this. I'm not sure if this is a better question for /sci/ or /an/ but I figured I'd give you guys a shot, since this is the closest thing 4chan has to a health board.

Why would my bugs just up and die one day? Like, they completely went away. It used to be a itchy, crawly, daily nuisance and then it just stopped. Thankfully. Got a job and a home shortly after.
>>
>>39775481
*could have. damn, can't believe i fucked that one up.
>>
>>39775481

Jesus christ, the "down with mother nature" attitude of Portlandians has really gone too far
>>
>>39775580
I'm actually originally from frisco, but yeah, same shit.

It's not like I was really down with the lice - they were annoying as fuck - I'm just confused as to how and why they went away. Was it all the acid I was taking?
>>
>>39775606

Imagine the journey the lice were on
>>
>>39775481
Cool blog post bro.
>>
>>39775481
could have* caused this
>>
>>39775481

>t. Average liberal west coast Bernie supporter
>>
>>39775580
Hey, bud, we've gotta do what we've gotta do, you know?
>>
Legendary post
>>
File: 1466254496074s.jpg (9KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1466254496074s.jpg
9KB, 250x223px
>living in portland

I fucking despise that shithole. The only nice thing about it is the MAX. But even then the abundance of heroin addicted retards just shooting up wherever whenever is a little much to deal with, also the aroma of piss everywhere you go can't be good for your health.. If you want to help yourself, get the fuck out of Portland.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.