[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Progress and story + need for some advice and motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: progress.jpg (1MB, 2592x2416px)
progress.jpg
1MB, 2592x2416px
Sup /fit/! Well, here I go
>Be me
>nice genetic: 185cm, not lanky frame
>born in Slavland
>everything there is shit that gives you major depression
>insult to injury is my ADHD and Manic Depression(these are crucial)
>Trying to get into sports, can't keep myself interested in anything more than 4-7months
>still trying to find my thing
>Living here becomes unbearable, moving to another country
>Having long-ass depression, starting to drink heavily
>boom, I'm a fucking full blown alcoholic and 130kg(as seen on the top left)
>Depression finally changes to manic, disgusted of myself
>Know nothing of working out but want to lose weight
>going from fatass to skellyman in 6 months(fucking dumbass), mostly not eating and doing abs+10miles a day
>Read a lot about diet and stuff, starting to gym
>doing Bulk\cut(bottom left is 1jan 2016 followed by 1april)
>Finally feeling good and making progress FeelsGoodMan
>Dad have a bloodclot, have to go back to Slavland to help him thru
>lost 3 months, had shit diet, tons of stress and almost no working out

So here I am now, same as I was year ago. It's fucking dreadful, I need to get back into shape and get swole, but I'm still stressed. Going for a serious cut first and after I'm really thinking of using gear. I've read and spoke to many people on that matter to get understanding. Gear is a must now cause I'm afraid of my fucking ADHD kicking in so I will lose interest in this and it's not an acceptable course of actions.

Is there any decent transformation routine that will really push me? I'm down with being sore and broken, this motivates me.

Prolly missed out on some stuff, I'd be glad to answer questions or fill up missing info. And I'm shit at editing pics.
>>
we all go through rough times anon, you just need to swallow that bitter pill and move forward.I'm still considered very overweight and i think if i can go a little further, i might be worth something one day.
>>
>>39771051
I know man, already double timing in the gym, 2x per day. 4 days it's morning cardio and evening workout, rest is just cardio 2x a day. HIIT mostly

Just the fact that I've lost progress keeps gnawing me all the time.
>>
God damn mirrors are so confusing. First it looks like your tattoo is on your right arm, then it looks like its on your left arm, then back to your right arm.

Anyway, you made some pretty good progress desu by your final April pic. Like you said, you have good frame for aesthetic purposes, so getting back to where you started by doing the training you did should be sufficient if you can manage it.

I don't think you need roids, but they might make it easier. They might also fuck yo life up.
>>
>>39771028
CZECH?
>>
>>39771167
Yeah, sorry for that, was making those pics mainly for myself. I'm aware of the risks, but I'm willing to take it, not going into this blind, I'll do everything to minimize risks.

>>39771190
Not Czech, but I do currently live in Czech Republic
>>
Might want to look over your bulking/cutting diets a bit, looks like you made very small muscle progress compared to the amount of fat gained/lost. Godspeed anon
>>
>>39771311
Yup, that was the issue for some time. Trying "dirty" bulking was one of the mistakes. Learned my lesson there.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-152515-2.png (1MB, 1075x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-152515-2.png
1MB, 1075x1081px
>Be 19 and 6'4 392lbs
>Be 26 and 6'4 200lbs

Story:https://content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

Maybe it'll motivate you to keep doing what you're suppose to be doing
>>
File: Mushroom-Parent-3491608.jpg (130KB, 811x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom-Parent-3491608.jpg
130KB, 811x1246px
>>39771509
These kind of stories actually made me want to change in the first place. Too bad I'm not 19 or 26. Just turned 28
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.