[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do olympic lifters look natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: natty_look.jpg (206KB, 1047x961px) Image search: [Google]
natty_look.jpg
206KB, 1047x961px
We all obviously know they're taking something. Despite their god-tier genetics and strength, they are competing on a fucking high level and everyone tries to get an edge. Now that being said, how in the fuck do they look so small? Not even delts or traps (with exception for Chinese and some Russian Lifters). What are they taking that increases strength but doesn't increase muscle mass or stimulate the androgenic receptors?

Pic related, Kianoush Rostami Olympic and World record holder in the 85kg division for the Clean an Jerk with 220kg or 217kg respectively.
>>
>>39767670

hmm maybe it's because size=/= strength?

This is why you see people train with SS, SL, and get to 1/2/3/4 and look unbelievably dyel

And other people train with bodybuilng routines and look great at 1/2/3/4

These guys aren't bodybuilders.

ALso, they take diffrent steroids, they don't use bodybuilding drugs like sdrol and tren
>>
File: illya.jpg (141KB, 965x1001px) Image search: [Google]
illya.jpg
141KB, 965x1001px
>>39767670
Ilya Ilyin: Busted for drug use and banned from competing. Still looks like ass.
>>
>>39767670
they are not small, they just lack that muscle definition you get from hypertrophy training. their muscles are still much bigger than the normal person.
>>
>>39767683
>ALso, they take diffrent steroids
This was my core question essentially. What are they likely taking? Does anybody know?
>>
>>39767707
stanozolol
>>
>>39767720

nigga winstrol pumps your muscle up and makes you veiny as fuck.

bad for my hairline though, but I guess if you look DYEL/natty then winny will not make you look any better.
>>
>>39767760
http://www.allthingsgym.com/retests-olympic-doping-samples/
>>
>>39767670
totally a guess but they stop taking whatever theyre taking for the brief times before competitions and testing, so times when they're in public or competing they look their worst, as opposed to off season training in private where they can have dick veins in their backs
>>
>>39767707
they take whatever their coaches think won't get them caught
>>
File: 1391917094272.jpg (46KB, 496x497px) Image search: [Google]
1391917094272.jpg
46KB, 496x497px
/thread
>>
>>39767720
Did a little search, most common ones they are busted for are Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol) and Stanozolol (Winstrol).
>>
because all of you delusional fucks dont know what muscles look like flaccid without a pump and flexing, the internet and media has warped your brain
>>
>>39767880
>implying roiders don't look huge all the time
I know nattys will always have flat pancake delts when they don't have a pump, but I wouldn't expect the same thing from /fraud/s
>>
Because they are natty
>>
>>39767991
>any sport in olympics
>natty
>laughing girls.jpg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.