[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW finally lost all the excess fat and clothes(especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>TFW finally lost all the excess fat and clothes(especially pants) don't fit me anymore

We're all going to make it lads
>>
>>39766375
Save those old clothes. You WILL gain it back.
>>
>>39766379
In muscle?

Not sure if that's possible without lots of roids, anon.
>>
>>39766375
Same anon. Feels good. Im hoping for some visa gift cards for xmas to get some new threads.
I bought a bunch of 36s and they were starting to get tight. Now they drop off even with a belt.
>>
>>39766406
Chances are that if you were a gross fatass before, you WILL be a gross fatass again.

Just wait until your sadbrains come back, or "life gets in the way" or any of the other bullshit excuses your kind comes up with reappears.
>>
>>39766467
What is your problem? Are you unhappy about something?

Let it out big guy. We're here for you
>>
>>39766467
>>39766467
Dat negativity
Confirmed for duel fuccboi

Keep it up OP, we're all ganna make it brah.
>>
>>39766423
>>39767314
We're going to make it bros
>>
>>39766375

Good job, mate. Keep it up!

Remember, it's not just a diet, its a change in lifestyle.
>>
>>39766467
At someone who fluctuates between being fairly lean and really fucking fat, this is true. For some people, being thin is a temporary state and they cycle their clothes, and even though I'm fairly lean now I'm not deluding myself, this will eventually end too. Keep your old jeans, t-shirts etc., you might actually need them again in the future.
>>
>>39766467
>projecting this much

Lmao sorry you have zero discipline, you fucking loser. Might as well noose yourself now
>>
>>39766467
>>39766379
>>39768230
These guys are the people who do keto and intermittent fasting. They are dyel fatties that do not want to be fit or healthy, they just want to look good as fast as possible without effort.

Reminder you have to WANT IT and you have to WORK for it. These guys don't and are jelly that you made it op.
>>
>>39768790
>These guys don't and are jelly that you made it
Son I'm 35 and have been through more well-balanced, calculated, 300 caloric deficit diets than everyone ITT have combined - not including you, you little skelly shit who needs to chug down gallons of milk each day just to not look like skin and bones and have never known what it's like to be on a surplus in his teenage life; and I can tell you from experience, most men are not capable of killing old habits and will eventually turn fat again - maybe not clinically obese, but will certainly have periods where they need their old clothes back. It's not about eating healthy or being fit, you can do both and STILL gain fat you idiot, and it's not about crash diets either, it's about having a hard time maintaining a specific caloric equilibrium and the ease of falling back to old eating habits.

OP, you can do it. Just, you know, don't triumphantly chuck those jeans to the trash. Maybe keep them as a reminder, you know? That's my take on it.
>>
>>39769027
What do you have to prove mate, why does a 35 year old with supposedly so much experience have to get so riled up over such bait?

I agree with though
>OP, you can do it. Just, you know, don't triumphantly chuck those jeans to the trash. Maybe keep them as a reminder, you know? That's my take on it.
>>
>>39766375
don't listen to these fucks keep it up anon. WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT.
>>
>>39769027
You're a fucking loser lmfao.

You're 35 years old ... and still on 4chan, and on top of it you're being a dick to people proud of what they're achieving. Holy shit can you be more of a loser?

You MUST hate your lIfe. You MUST be depressed.

I'm 20 years old, you have some serious problems if you spend your mid 30's trying to bring people down half your age.
>>
>>39770380
>17
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.