[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have convinced myself to better myself for 2017. I am sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bumble-bee-tuna-salad-crackers.jpg (39KB, 512x375px) Image search: [Google]
bumble-bee-tuna-salad-crackers.jpg
39KB, 512x375px
I have convinced myself to better myself for 2017. I am sick of feeling like crap and I have a general plan. I am planning to cut my diet to a can of tuna, some apple slices, small amount of cheese, and tortillas for each meal. Is this smart or am I going to make myself sick? On top of that I am going to work up to running at least a mile each day Monday to Friday and break on the weekends. I have always been a lazy shit and I don't know if this is a good way to start. Any suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>39764411
Why do fatties always think some extreme/fad diet is going to make up for their lack of willpower.
>>
>>39764411
That's the machinist diet.
And in honour of Christian Bale, nice dubs
>>
>>39765047
>That's the machinist diet.
No.
>>
>>39764411
Ace ventura ?
>>
>>39765023
Not eating 400 calories is cheaper, easier, and quicker than working out 400 calories.
>>
>>39764411
>running at least a mile each day Monday to Friday
>tuna, cheese, tortillas each meal

This is going to go horribly and you're going to give up after a month, OP. The best case scenario is you lose a lot of weight quickly then gain it back in six months.

There are better ways.
>>
>>39765047
Pretty sure machinist diet was 1 black coffee and 1 apple a day.
>>
>>39765484
>6 months
Nope, he'll have it all back and then some within a month. Fatties love to binge.
>>
The sticky is actually pretty helpful. You need to figure out how many calories you use in a day and then cut back from that each day, either by eating less or exercising more or preferably a combination of both.

You can use Scooby's calculator to figure out your calories and then meal plan around that http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
>>
OH GOSH IF ONLY THERE WQAS A STICKY TO PREVENT THESE KIDN OF RRETARDDED NEW YEARS PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You are going to give up. Get MyFitnessPal, set your activity level to the lowest one(don't over estimate your activity you fat fuck), set it to two pounds a week and plan meals to fill that dietary requirement before subtracting any hypothetical exercise you may or may not do.

Then make 3 days worth of that meal. Now you have no excuse to eat out because it's faster/easier/cheaper than going to the store, planning a healthy meal, and cooking. Repeat this for many weeks.

Don't log excersize in it. You are weak willed and will be temped to adjust your calories. Chances are you already over estimated the calories/intensity of your exercise and underestimated the calories of your meal.
>>
>>39766937
This.
>>
The sticky is there for people exactly like you, give it a read and be forever immune to all fitness bullshitting (which makes up 99.9% of the industry)
>>
>>39764411
>tuna for every meal
Enjoy that mercury poisoning
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.