[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve this mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg (29KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg
29KB, 400x287px
How do I achieve this mode?
>>
>>39764193
start a fight club
>>
File: powerlifter.png (302KB, 222x693px) Image search: [Google]
powerlifter.png
302KB, 222x693px
Achieving this mode is no easy feat.

First, you must have good Polynesian genetics (imagine Maui). If you do not have this, you might as not try and consider moving on to an intermediate step of guillotine by bench press.

After that, you have to go into what at first might seem like a ridiculous permabulk, but therein lies the rub - your gains will be plentiful with your top-tier aloha genetics! Consider doing an advanced program like SS (you don't have to go through all the baby steps like the rest of gym-goers) and doing it for about 2 years non-stop

Lastly, but just as important, you must eat for three or four. Your daily calorie intake should not fall under at least 7000 calories, and this is crucial - otherwise with lack of proper protein intake, you will begin to lose your hard-earned gains. 500 g of protein should suffice, and don't forget to take your vitamin pills to insure yourself.

If you follow my advice to the word, I assure and guarantee you that you will look like a true demigod of the pacific islands. The facial and body haird is completely optional, but additionally highly recommended to boost your looks, which should already top-shelf with your moana-inducing genetics
>>
File: image.png (927KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927KB, 640x1136px
Look at those pecs. The Asian dude is not fat, but he's not cut.

Brad is fucking shredded. But he's dgaf so it's not like he's "please give let me win this contest" mode
>>
>>39765349
>Brad is fucking shredded

>shredded
>not even a single vein on his body
>>
1500 calories a day. Crystal meth addiction. beach body Core De Force.
>>
A
>standing OHP, get to 1pl8 for 8-10 reps
>lateral raises

B
>hip thrusts
>rear delt fly
These will help you progress your OHP

ABABABx

Get to 5% bf.

Probably will get a similar body. His chest and arms arent big at all.
>>
to get to this mode requires about a pullup and have a pushup on a sunday if u feel like it
>>
>>39764193
Lets not talk about it.
>>
File: GwI6e.jpg (41KB, 494x496px) Image search: [Google]
GwI6e.jpg
41KB, 494x496px
>>39764193
the pitts

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bullman2.htm
>>
>>39764193
bro split + 10% bf
>>
File: 1479641685274.jpg (10KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1479641685274.jpg
10KB, 189x292px
>>39764242
>>
Any workout really will get you that amount of muscle mass. Then you cut down to 10%.

But try to realize that this is more about the shape and insertion of Brad's muscles than anything, especially his chest and abs.
>>
>>39764193
How ironic that a movie which ridicules guys striving for aesthetics (the whole "self improvement is masturbation" scene) has a main character that looks like this
>>
>>39768878
That's because the MC wants that face and that body, Tyler himself said that.
>>
>>39768878
m8 you missed the point
>>
>>39768922
Not him, but would like to know more about that, I saw the movie yesterday so it would be cool to know
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.