[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Calorie Counting App?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

Which is the best one and what's your reasoning behind making that judgement?
>>
>>39763290
I'll tell you if you post the uncensored pic
>>
>>39763297
The source is censored, she only posts nudes like this. But I'll divulge sauce if you answer.
>>
>>39763290
Your mind
>>
>>39763316
Not that guy but I use Lose It. Works well for me
>>
>>39763340
How can you tell the accuracy of one of these things? Is it just rolling the dice?

Also her name is Rafaela Taylid.
>>
File: woah.gif (2MB, 340x205px)
woah.gif
2MB, 340x205px
>>39763337
>>
I just use my notepad on smartphone.

I've used Myfitnesspal and Fatsecret in the past, but the issue is that a lot of the entries are off, or out of date.

I just track protein and total calories on the notepad of my smartphone.
>>
>>39763355
How do you calculate how many calories something is tho, after writing down what you ate on ur notepad?
>>
>>39763389

X can of tuna

the nutritional info says 2 servings at 65 calories each for 14.8g protein

i add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, thats 120 calories

total : 250 calories, 30g protein (rounded off, dont need to be super autistic about it and says 29.6g protein)

thats it.
>>
>>39763452
Okay but what if I'm dealing with food that doesn't have a label? i.e. grilled chicken sandwiches from a deli
>>
>>39763490
Dont buy food you cant track.

Calorie/macro tracking isn't for normies.
>>
>>39763502
Okay, so you NEVER go out with friends and eat at a restaurant?
>>
File: chopped.jpg (52KB, 360x679px) Image search: [Google]
chopped.jpg
52KB, 360x679px
>>39763490

1. Find bookstore
2. Find "health & diet" section
3. Find "food counter" book
4. Purchase book from bookstore
5. Find "16oz. grilled chicken breast"
6. Profit
>>
>>39763515
Nope

I don't have friends, haven't eaten out since i was bout 12 or so when forced to go out by family and got food poisoning, that scared me for life and I don't trust anyone making my food, and I don't trust eating out. I'm 29 now.

Told you already, tracking calories/macros isn't for normies.
>>
>>39763527
Yeah that's all fine and dandy, but I'm asking about APPS that can do the same thing and don't require $ or space.
>>
File: giphy.gif (948KB, 245x219px)
giphy.gif
948KB, 245x219px
>>39763540
>>
>>39763553
Why are you surprised? Since when did 4chan become over-run by normies who actually have friend and eat out?

I'm loling at your life for even being here mate, just go back to normieworld.
>>
>>39763553
Don't let this dumbass trick you. You can go out and eat with friends and get things you can't track every now and then. What's important is that you do your best to track it (whatever myfitnesspal says or any of the many other calorie counting websites if it doesn't sound right). If you're tracking things closely 80-85% of the time, there's no big deal. Unless you're looking to be a greek god, then you gotta track more like 95% of what you eat.
>>
>>39763290
My fitness pal.

I cook like 99% of the shit I eat so I just measure things out using a scale. (Much easier to pour oats into a bowl until it says 80g than use measuring cups). I also buy things I can easily portion and enter into the app like buying a half pound of ground beef and splitting it in half for two nights or a 2 lb pork tenderloin and splitting that in half for two noghts.
>>
>>39763617
Thx. Will do.
>>
>>39763617
15%+ bodyfat normie detected

You normies will never have striated abdominals like me.

:-)
>>
Loseit free works for me. Many restaurants' dishes are in the database. Always round up on food and down on exercise. Works like a charm. I lose 10lbs a month.
>>
>>39763619
Different cuts of meat have different amounts of fat/cals, MyFitnessPal take this into acct?
>>
>>39763639

You can be super lean without properly watching macros 100% of the time.

You can even get pretty big.

But you will never, ever, acheive a noteable physique without gear.
>>
>>39763502
>>39763515
>Calorie/macro tracking isn't for normies.
>major chain restaurants are required by law in most states to display calories (with sides and without)
>implying
>>
>>39763676
>he thinks the calories in food prepared by 1000's of different people and places are actually accurate

this is why you will never be 10% or less bodyfat :)
>>
>>39763676
OP here, I was talking about delis and nicer restaurants. Not everyone's idea of going out is McDonalds, my guy.
>>
>>39763684

lets see your gainz then. sure you're a monster
>>
>>39763290
Learn to read the label of what you eat
>>
>>39763831
I'm talking about food without labels dork. Plus when dealing with meats and cooking methods, there aren't labels for that.
>>
>>39763290
>>39763316
my 15 day nofap ended today rip
>>
>>39763684
You know thats all pre portioned and prepackaged right dude? Chain restaurants are glorified microwaves
>>
>>39763847
Seriously? Lol damn sorry

At least you were about 2 full testosterone cycles in, right? Also ya she's hot as hell, great chick to cum to
>>
My fitness pal. I use a food scale and try to weigh everything raw, when in doubt I use USDA data. If I'm cutting I'll stick to basic meals that make it easier to track kcals such as salads, lean cuts and lentils/rice/black beans.
>>
>>39763941
Cool thx
>>
Didn't read anything else, I assume all these dumb faggots are going to say myfitnesspal

Don't.

Use Loseit, it is 1000 times better, has a larger more accurate catalogue, and allows you to measure ounces/grams/whatever individually and switch between them.
>>
>>39763316
>nudes
>is wearing clothes
...anon...
>>
>>39764043
"This" was meant for the previous pic, I now realize how stupid that looked
>>
>Which is the best one and what's your reasoning behind making that judgement?
The man who fucked up fitness. Think about it.
>>
>>39763981
downloading now
>>
>>39763355
my fitness pal has a barcode scanner... easy and accurate!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.