[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too embarrassed to lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2780.jpg (16KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
16KB, 213x255px
>tfw too embarrassed to lift
>>
>>39763126
Just get over it. I am a girl and I was terrified of going into the manly and meaty free weights area for years. Those are years I could have added to my progress.

So long as you're not being an asshole, no one cares what you do.
>>
>>39763140
>I am a girl
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
>>39763126

Everyone thinks your a loser whether your in the gym or not, so stop being a pussy and lift.
>>
>>39763140
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Those buff looking dudes are nice people man. I always as for a spot or to share a bench with them when the gym is crowded. Trust me, just go and don't let fear prevent you from gains
>>
>>39763254
Not if I have anything to say about it. Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since. Guess he accepted his place in this world.
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (411KB, 500x748px)
IMG_0281.jpg
411KB, 500x748px
>>39763126
Go to a gym that isnt too broish like xsport or crunch or some faggotry like that. Go to a local community center, wellness center at a hospital, or ymca, those are usually just old and middle aged dudes with a smattering of high school kids
>>
>>39763140
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>39763140
>LONDON
but also i feel bad about this cuz in my gym the only grills that come lift are the alpha female types and middle aged ladies, no shy cute nerdy qts that im into but im too beta to do anything but mire from afar
>>
>>39763126
>>tfw too embarrassed to lift
QUIT BEING A GODDAMNED PUSSY ASS BITCH
>>
File: 1330000149220.jpg (55KB, 358x469px)
1330000149220.jpg
55KB, 358x469px
>>39763289
Every time
>>
>>39763289
FUCKING BREAD!
>>
>>39763140
Feelin' fit buddy?
>>
>>39763276
Glad to see you again Big P.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.