[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiple orgasms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: fggfgfg.jpg (14KB, 300x168px)
fggfgfg.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
Hello sirs, and misses. I have come to give you multiple orgasms.

http://www.nateliason.com/multiple-orgasms-men/

This way, you do not even need a girlfriend!! You just flex your kegel, and then you get amazing bliss, ahhh.....paradise.

Thank you sirs, and misses
>>
Protip: Don't go too fast when you do this otherwise you'll have ball pain.
>>
>>39762926

>click to learn my one weird trick
>>
>>39763074
>kegels
>go slowly/not too fast
>breathing
Literally it without all the hippy bullshit.
>>
>>39762926
Do you really expect anyone to fucking read that buzzfeed tier article you nigger
>>
>>39762926
>you do not even need a girlfriend!!
oh yes i do
>>
Decided to tl;dr the series of articles he has on sexual health to prevent him from getting easy site views and for anons to not waste time reading the (~90%) bullshit in each one

LASTING LONGER

Kegels
- Ordinary and reverse (pushing out muscle)
- Ordinary kegels - holding back from finish (either long hold or bursts)
- Reverse kegels - keeping a lower baseline throughout

Edging
- Not having sessions less than 10 mins (then 15, 20…)
- Edge (using 1-10 = 7 to 5 then 8 to 6 then 9 to 7 then 9.5 to 7, repeat)

Positions
- Instead of start/stop while thrusting, switch positions as getting closer
- High stimulation first, if able, then low stimulation as closer
- High stim = ↑friction (her legs together), thrusting, lying down/on arms (missionary)
- Low stim = ↓friction (her legs spread), grinding, standing up

Breathing
- Small chest breaths are what you do automatically when close
- Take deep, stomach breaths to prevent finishing
>>
>>39764094

ORGASM CONTROL

Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm (NEOs)
- Start separating orgasm from ejaculation
- Strong kegel clench at brink - orgasm should start before ejac.
- Extend this -> after edging, come to brink and stop while squeezing = may still ejaculate, but may also find them separated more or even orgasm in isolation.
- Keep practicing to improve control. The closer to the actual orgasm that you hold, the better.

Prolonged or Peaking Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm (PNEOs)
- Like arousal, orgasm can come in shades, with a large one all at once, or a slower release
- After hitting the NEO above, try to immediately make yourself have another one
- Instead of cooling down, keep stimulating - the gap between peaks should shrink
- After some practice, get yourself close to a peak and make orgasm motions + clench a little earlier, which should place you in a state of orgasm that you can control by modulating stimulation

With partner
- Need to be able to communicate, ask partner to help, and externalize pleasure
- First, show your partner how you get to a PNEO so she understands the rhythm/cues
- Use handjobs first, with lube, vocally cuing her when to stop, hopefully reaching a NEO
- To do PNEOs with hand, start clenching before peaking, and cue her to modulate pleasure
- Oral - trickier to maintain consistent stimulus, but helps to use hand & mouth and slower strokes
- Highly positional - helps if in position with her tighter, you in control, more friction against head (90 angle) and is comfortable
- Good positions - her on top (rocking, helps if she reaches it as well and both cool down)
- Missionary with her butt raised, you kneeling (more control) (variations with her legs up, crossed, to the side)
- Doggy, "linguini"
>>
File: believe.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>39764094
>>39764107

Thanks for the summary bruh. I already learned a few of these from daoist practices. But a lot of this is new and I suspect will be very helpful.
>>
File: 250px-OP_is_a_fag.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-OP_is_a_fag.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>39762926
>hello misses
>links article for men
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.