[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i bring my protein powder on the plane, or will tsa take it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

can i bring my protein powder on the plane, or will tsa take it
>>
just did it carry on yesterday
>>
>>39761241
dude theres a limit of any size bottle now and they must all be in a clear plastic bag. so probably no you cannot take it
>>
>>39761241
You don't get to bring whey.
>>
>>39761458
>>39761460
I literally flew home from UNI yesterday with a container in my backpack nothing was said
>>
>>39761241
Sorry, anon, but the fight plan includes: me, my men, paveru hakase here but only whey or you.
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.
>>
Depends, OP. Are you a big guy?
>>
>>39761713
For you
>>
File: _________questionmark.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
_________questionmark.png
121KB, 250x418px
>>39761458
>bottle
>protein POWDER
>>
>>39761241
If they took your protein powder would you die?
>>
nice try ISIS
>>
>>39761949
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>39761241
I am a Transportation Security Officer (TSO) with TSA at Sea-Tac International Airport. Current federal regulations limit liquid, gel, and aerosol amounts to 3.4 ounces in any one container, with the total amount of such containers required to be no more than what will fit into one quart-sized plastic bag per person. Liquid, gel, and aerosol items beyond this limit are prohibited in carry-on baggage or in the sterile (secure) areas of airports. These items may only be transported in checked baggage for which there is no such limit on the amount that can be transported. If your whey solution is in powder form, it may require additional screening but is not a prohibited item. You can then acquire water or milk form inside the sterile area with which to mix it into. Otherwise, if your whey product is in a liquid or gel state it is subject to the aforementioned restrictions. To expedite the screening process, you may find it to your advantage to separate your power containers from the rest of your accessible property during screening.
>>
>>39763604
Can they see my penis when I go through the scanner?
>>
>>39763655
kek
>>
>>39763655
No. Backscatter X-ray based screening technology has been discontinued since 2013 at United States based airports. Instead, current body scanners use millimeter wave feedback instead of X-rays. This technology detects non-metallic items in addition to metallic items which may be concealed on an individual's person. In this process, no images are produced; rather, alarm areas on a subject's person are represented on a digital figure that corresponds to the shape of the human body, indicating the area of the alarm to be searched. As no photography is performed, the body representation figure is the same for all individuals since it only represents the areas to be searched and not an actual person, ensuring that privacy is maintained during the screening process.
>>
>>39761241
Well no, because they're steroids.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.