[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: CJi6m9CUsAAyMYx.jpg (93KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
CJi6m9CUsAAyMYx.jpg
93KB, 600x1066px
Anyone here Redpill? I love the idea of being an Alpha male but fuck these nerds on Reddit make it feel retarded. Here is one of their top "advisors". He gives out advice on how to be manly.
>>
>>39758643

>Dat gyno
>>
>>39758643
Red pill is fake alpha garbage, it will work on bar sloots and sloots with low standards. But any decent woman will see right through that shit.
>>
For every 1 good piece of RP advice theres about a hundred posts filled with bitterness and angst.

Autism off the charts.
>>
File: Tommy_Wiseau_in_The_Room.jpg (85KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Wiseau_in_The_Room.jpg
85KB, 970x545px
It feels like a cult. If you don't use their terminology they get upset. The stories seem made up. I feel like the idea is right but the execution is wrong.
>>
>>39758695
>For every 1 good piece of advice theres about a hundred posts filled with bitterness and angst.

That pretty much applies to everything ever.
>>
>>39758643
Is this a joke?
>>
>>39758643
Daily reminder that the people responsible for bringing the term red pill into popular culture were two brothers who are now two sisters.
>>
>>39758695
>strongman
>not autistic
LOL
>>
>>39758643
Like everything, there was quality aspects and shit aspects. And I say WAS intentionally because all the quality from the subreddit has dissapeared.

Things that were good:
>lots of posts about self improvement
>posts debunking feminist propaganda
>hillarious beta stories
>useful cautionary tales from others who got divorce raped, backstabbed, fucked over, got married, or got a girl pregnant.

The shit:
>too many posts where the tone of the writing is just so full of itself.
>everyone is so goddam serious all the time. "muh mission!" "muh frame!" "muh stoicism!" You can tell none of them have a sense of humour and will bore women to death.
>thought Mad Max was feminist propaganda
>sour bitter assholes everywhere. The level of self loathing and obsession for female adoration is no different from /r9k/, except they hide it a little better.
>>
>>39758643

how do i avoid looking like that?

like can someone explain why he is so unaesthetic
>>
>>39760903
yeah you really have to gather the diamonds from the sea of rough shitposts from angry bitter men, 'redpill theory' is basically a thousand different ways to convey the basic fact that the world doesnt give a shit
>>
>>39758643
>needing manliness advice

You've already lost.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.