[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been 5 days since this injury. Docs think it is a sprain. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aa.jpg (805KB, 1825x1224px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
805KB, 1825x1224px
Been 5 days since this injury. Docs think it is a sprain. The blood vessels are fucked as you can see
Today I could finally walk.
How could I speed the recovery?
>>
>>39757586
Are you a hobbit mate?
>>
>>39757603
Yes, a 6''3' hobbit
>>
>>39757586
Looks similar to an injury I had. Tripped down the stairs and sprained my ankle pretty bad, with all that swelling and bruising. My suggestion is to wrap or brace it and ice, it took me a couple months to make a recovery. After that, just stay away from calf training for a while.
>>
>>39757637
Had it all bandaged, today I've removed it. Well damn.
>>
>>39757586
If its a sprain rest for 2 weeks (no squats or dl) and keep cold on it for 20-30minutes at a time, then keep it warm for same amount, this will increase the blood flow in to the injured area as well as decrease the inflamation
>>
>>39757681
and forgot to add that do this everyday 3 times (i know this annoying and time consuming but its the best way) so 30mins cold and same amount in warm x 3
>>
>>39757681
>>39757689
Thanks!
>>
>>39757586
If you want that thing to heal you don't do any tricks to speed up recovery. You could feel great in a month and still have a micro tear go to workout and boom,,, down like a sack of potatoes goes op. Or it's a part of you that "gives you problems" and constantly hurts until you have surgery on it thirty years from now. Truth is you fucked up and need to deal with this like an adult and let it heal. Or you can fuck up a second time and try some quick fix
>>
Shave ur fukin feet
>>
>>39757586
Hobbits confirmed /fit/ posters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.