[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women have so much power? I meet an amazing girl after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1481676488550.png (414KB, 827x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481676488550.png
414KB, 827x583px
Why do women have so much power? I meet an amazing girl after forever. We hit it off great, we even made out n shit, now she's being distant. My heads all fucked up but those heavy ass deadlifts helped
>>
>women
>power
women have power if you let them
The whole point of being confident is to not let anyone control you
Unless you put pussy at a higher value than your self worth women are not powerful
the jews on the other hand
>>
>>39757529
how do I avoid this happening bros?

went on a date with a grill I really like and it went well, going on another in a week. plan on making a move then. Want her to be my gf though, don't want this to end up being a short hook-up thing.
>>
>>39757562
I haven't been laid in forever or dated, what's the difference between pull ups till failure or lat pull downs till failure?
>>
>>39757529
She found out you don't have much value. You only make an impression if you have status and/or money. If she suddenly acts distant you know she has found someone better. Better get to know about female nature by getting some MGTOW wisdom.
>>
>>39757641
this.

single women will have a much wider portfolio of potential suitors than men and will carefully select for value and status, guys tend to just fixate immediately on a small cluster of the hottest women they can find and we don't bother much over details.
>>
>>39757562
Jew here, can confirm I'm more powerful than women
>>
Stop being so clingy, dumb faggot. I can feel your thirst just by reading your post
>>
File: 1382805357888.png (39KB, 645x773px)
1382805357888.png
39KB, 645x773px
>asked an 8/10 girl out at a party because I was hammered, she gave me her snapchat to contact the next day
>she politely turned me down the next day saying "she's not looking for anything right now" but still accepted fagbook friend request
>last night while I was on a couch at a party I was joking with her about how much of a jackass I was that I asked her out while I was ripshit hammered
>she said it wasn't that dumb
>then she leaned in and we started kissing
>for a moment I was the happiest I've ever been
>then I woke up
>tfw
I can't stop thinking about her
>>
its called you being a nancy and once you learn not to feel like this it will literally work for you and not change any outcomes with women.
>>
File: 1470303675373.jpg (56KB, 524x601px)
1470303675373.jpg
56KB, 524x601px
>>39757864
>>then I woke up
REEEEEE I DIDNT ASK FOR THESE FEELS
>>
>>39757529
If you're acting clingy, she's probably losing interest. Women need the feeling of chasing after something they can't have.

It's pathetic but true.
>>
>>39757529
>>39759323
Women expert here

This guy is about half-right, women want to see they have power over you, its how they gauge their survivability, but also want a constant state where there's more of you "tame".

relationships are negotiations, and in negotiations both intentions, offerings and desires of the other party are needed to go fully aware of whats going on.

intentions is how is she actively acting at the table, is she in this for fun or for something serious, figure that out early

offerings, what does she offer?
>looks
>personality
>smart
>etc

Desires, what are if any(there will be) open (or hidden) intentions or offerings she wants?

women usually have a hidden desire to feel they have control over their mate/guy,

>why?

imagine you are you, but not here, not even in the same century, imagine you are living in some conan the barbarian shit as a normal man (hint: you will die)

this is how women think of the world, its why feminists wish to "command" men, they feel powerless without them, and show this desire to have control over their environment to "survive"

tl;dr: women want power over you, to feel "safe", figure out how they want this "safety" manifested.
>>
>>39757529
she felt your small benor through your pants while making out and decided it's not worth it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.