[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do diet sodas make weight loss harder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: diet-soda-gut-problems.jpg (59KB, 1100x730px) Image search: [Google]
diet-soda-gut-problems.jpg
59KB, 1100x730px
Do diet sodas make weight loss harder
>>
The thing is, the best for you and your weight loss would be if you get acustomed just to water or non-sweetened drinks. The sooner you get used to drinking only this, the better.
Drinking diet coke does not teach you that. It just teaches you to continue in your unhealthy habits. So better just cut it.
>>
>>39756829
Ok thank you simple and to the point and while i have you here is subway or pita pit ok or are they just as bad as other fast food
>>
No.

they taste like shit, ruin your teeth and give you gas though.
>>
>>39756845
Subway is definitely not good for you, no idea about pita pit, never heard of it. Wrong country I guess
>>
>>39756845
It's fast food, you know. Having one for dinner isn't that bad imo, but I wouldn't eat one for lunch, if you're planning to eat a lot of pasta or a big pizza in the evening (unless you're intending to gain a lot of weight I guess).

>>39756880
Like a kebab, just a big meat sandwich with sauce, maybe some veggies.
>>
>>39756845
Many fast food chains are unhealthy because of several reasons you should be watching for:

>sweet sauces with tons of sugar, even in salads
>sweet buns, also white bread
>fried food
>and of course the sweet sodas
>>
What would you guts suggest to eat for lunch i dont want to stay at work, just want to get a break for a while ya know and i dont want to head home because it takes a while should i just head to walmart and buy like a cold sandwich there? What do yoy guys eat ?
>>
>>39756944
buy 3 bananas
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.