[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I stopped getting pimples on my face and shoulders, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Pimples-on-Back.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pimples-on-Back.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
So I stopped getting pimples on my face and shoulders, but I can't seem to get them to stop on my back.

What's the deal?

29 now, I expected to be pimple free by now. My parents have always had clear skin, so whats the nigga deal.
>>
>>39754865

>29 now, I expected to be pimple free by now

iktfb
>>
Get one of those back scrubbers and scrub your back. I had the same problem, figured out that for some reason the shampoo residue on my back was irritating my skin.

Find some sort of tea tree scrub
>>
Clan yourself you dirty nigger
>>
>>39754865
>>39754872
I'm 31 and I have super oil skin, same problem. I finally said fuck it and asked for accutane. I have to do a couple month of antibiotics first to see, but I assume I'll be taking accutane shortly.

Just go see your local derm OP.
>>
>>39754865
The trick to become pimple free is to
TRAIN UNTAMMMEEEEEDDDDGHGHGHDHGHD
>>
Wash your back with selsun blue medicated.
>>
>>39754865
Buy anti acne exfoliating shower wash gel, and after buy the body acne spray and lastly use the exfoliating body lotion with salic acid. Just google it

Also clean your bedsheets regurarily and wear loose fitting clothes. Scrub your back once in a while with the long stick thingie, Suntan as well and don't eat so much fast food and eat more veggies.

Its harder for us that get acne easily so we have to take care of ourselves nigga

I had so much fucking bacne after my first test cycle and now i'm showering two times a day to get rid of my last bacne and its getting alot better. hope it helped you
>>
Ya get acne because foreign material gets under your skin, because oil stays under your skin, xor because excess oil production in the skin.

Preventing the intrusion of foreign material is easy - don't touch your face. Don't eat like a slob. Wash your pillows often (recommend at least once a week). And keep your hair clean. (That last one is of particular importance if your hair falls over your face at all.)

Allowing excess oil to come out of your skin is slightly more difficult - oil attracts oil, and oil likes to leave the skin when the skin is hot.
*So, after you shower, apply a light shower oil to your entire body and face before turning off the water or drying yourself. *Then pat yourself dry with a fresh towel, going top to bottom.
*Then spray on a face/body toner from head to toe and walk naked or as close to naked to your room to air off.
*If you're going to apply a mask or facial, do it now, but a mask really shouldn't be necessary except for at most once a week. I recommend anything with charcoal in it for facial peels.

As for excess oil production, this is mostly about diet and exercise. If your diet is good - that is low sugar high protein, you shouldn't really have a problem. But if you still produce a lot of oil, whenever you feel that your skin is oily, use a soap-free baby oil to wipe that area clean.

Some general notes:
Toner is used to restore the PH of skin and shrink pores, esp after they've been opened.
Soap should hardly ever be used. The body is more than capable of cleaning itself, barring hair, butt, frontbutt, ears, mouth, feet and armpits. So clean those areas with a mild, gel-based soap daily. Just remember with your hair, don't shampoo your ends, and don't condition your roots. And with the rest of your body, you really shouldn't use soap often, if at all, especially with the face.

If you're curious which products I use, here's a list: http://a.co/2YvWx88.
>>
>>39755722
nice copy paste but i already said i dont get pimples on my face anymore, just on back now.
>>
>>39755771
Same applies. Toner, shower oil, and stop using soap so often.
>>
>>39754865
I get pimples mostly from eating shit food
Less to no chocolate and chips worked out for me
>>
>>39755563
Forcing the meme this hard
>>
>>39755609
Showering too often actually makes acne worse, my man.
>>
>tfw have acne in my 30s
>tfw life not worth living without frosty sodas
I want to die.
>>
>friend suddenly got an outbreak of cystic acne on her face
>like so fucking bad she skipped our company's Christmas Party, she's been wearing a flu mask all the time, doesn't go to the cafeteria, doesn't even go to the pantry anymore, and comes in late so there's not a lot of people rushing in, and leaves late at night so no one sees her, she's also been crying about it

I've been telling her to get accutane, but the only derm she approached said no, this fucking derm has been giving her all sorts of shit, making her put shit on her face, and pricking the fucking things.
How hard is it to get a prescription on accutane? Should I be approaching dermatologists? I really want to help this retard out.
No it's not even about the pussy, it's just so sad to see a friend cry about this shit.
>>
>>39754865
-Stop masturbating, or limit it to a weekly thing
-Eat clean
-Don't use too much soap
>>
>>39754865
please show face
>>
>>39756315
>mild soap
>be quick
>30°C or less
>moisturize afterwards if needed
>>
>>39757308
Thanks Jesus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.