[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related a meme? I decided to give it a try cause extra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: D-BAL-Legal-Dianabol.jpg (42KB, 173x349px) Image search: [Google]
D-BAL-Legal-Dianabol.jpg
42KB, 173x349px
Is pic related a meme? I decided to give it a try cause extra cash, it arives today so I can test if it's a placebo or not.
>>
>>39748857
It's GARBAGE. You'll get better results out of a multivitamin and cheap chicken breast. Don't waste your money.
>>
>>39748925
Doing that too.
>>
>>39748952
>Doing that too.
Well, I guess it's up to you if you want to be stupid and throw your money away on snake-oil like this that isn't going to do shit for you (except maybe the DHEA, which may give you GYNO) but I guess you'll do whatever you want to do even if it's dumb no matter what anyone says.
>>
>>39748857
every shit like that is meme. you won't even notice anything because even if it does work the benefit is abysmal

i work in some sport shop and it makes me laugh what kind of expensive shit people buy that have no idea about.

those dyel kids that start lifting are the worst. they buy every single supplement available and spend 100$+ for literally 5% increase if that. all of these meme supplements are just to milk idiots like OP.

proper food, essential vitamins and enough sleep is everything you need if you are not elite lifter. even most elite lifters hardly take anything at all.
>>
>>39749152
Well I have my regular routine, vitamins, high protein diet, sleep and I've been lifting for a little while. It more so just peaked my curiosity. I have to try it to know if it's bullshit or not.
>>
>>39748857
lol dude its overpriced shit just with the name of steroids to market it better and make people think it will work.

you could look up the ingredients and incorporate them into your diet/supplement game without overpaying for this horse shit.
>>
>>39749152
sleep thats where I need to improve. I'm a night owl person, but when I do get enough sleep, my gains increase easily.
>>
>>39749891
that should be obvious since you are destroying your muscle at the gym and restoration occurs when you are sleeping
>>
why bother with gimmicky shit like that? never understood it, if you want to juice then juice, this won't do a thing.
>>
>>39749931
Military won't let me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.