[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SERIOUS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: forearm.jpg (170KB, 598x1063px) Image search: [Google]
forearm.jpg
170KB, 598x1063px
For the few of us that has made it....

Anyone else bored with the compliments? and girls giving complete obvious signs for us to flirt with them?

I receive compliments from both guys and girls on a daily basis.. and im just bored with it. Same with how easy girls are now.

Share stories/thoughts.

Pic related : Me after being fit. I am now entitled on doing stupid shit like that and girls being okay with it.
>>
>meet grill and talk about animal rescue as shared passion
>girl was 8/10
>I was just a skelly with good banter
>put on 40lbs of muscle over the years
>Get daily mires
>Stay with grill that cared about me before I put on the mass

>A good body helps you get your foot in the door
>And there's nothing wrong with women that like a good body
>But for ideal mate selection it is best to hide your gains
>>
>>39747781
>but for ideal mate selection it is best to hide your gains

not from my experience.
If a girl is intimidated by my lifestyle and obvious sex drive due to being on fear.. Im not wasting my time with that.

I do love that bc of my physique, I dont get friend zoned anymore, nor are my intentions confused with just being friendly.

When I open, they know bc im there to flirt that is leading to fuck.
>>
>>39747806
*gear
>>
>>39747806
Gear lifestyle is different, I'd say. I can only comment as a natty, but different women have some strict opinions on gear.
>>
>>39747387
Actually yes. The whole dance around finding some reason to touch me has become quite stale and absurd. Huh, never really gave it much thought.
>>
i just want to make it man

it's been 6 years since ive had sex
>>
>>39747387
>ooga booga man thinks he's entitled to sexually assault women because he lifted weights

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>39748084
but it fucking works

fuck laws man fuck society, most alphas will probably end up in jail but at least they took what they wanted
>>
>>39748084
>>39748091
If you're not familiar with the concept of the "pussy pass"- it is the rule that a woman who is attractive and flirty enough can get away with behavior that less attractive or flirty women cannot on the basis of vague sexual promises or perceived beauty (femenine charm/energy).

It's well noted. Women getting free favors, out of speeding tickets, etc.

In the same vein the is the "alpha pass". Men that can properly channel their sexual charm can exert the same power over women for benefits of their own.

I'd say that most will be able to avoid trouble so long as they're smart with what they do.

Flirting or being kind to the office secretary at university granted me a lot of privileges denied to regular people.
Women complaining about the patriarchy is legitimate in the same way that men complaining about the pussy pass is.

A small group of people can get unique privileges from taking advantage of the genders.

Since then, the patriarchy has become a much broader definition, but the roots are the same.

Bitter and typically ugly women are jealous of the opposite gender that has higher SMV, so they complain about disparate treatment. Kind of like how bitter and typically ugly (or average) guys do the same for women that use their charms.
>>
>>39748084
*Tips fedora*
>>
> we all gona make it

The whole sentence itself is pure beta.
The whole of life spended for the sake of pussy: nothing more beta than that.
Just stop illusioning yourselves, faggots. A real, mature alpha slays pussy but just doesn't care, because the pussy comes as consequence of his own nature. The real, mature alpha don't need social acceptance from party scumbags because his respect is earned by his actions - actions he does for his ideals and for the world, and not to get attention from undermensch.

The real, mature alpha don't need to prove anything in a humgarian homosexual interchanging forum.
Deal with it kids, you will never make it, because making it as goal of your pitty lifes is not from alpha nature, then the alpha seek the world itself.

You are born beta, you will die beta.
>>
>>39748433
>theedge.jpg
>>
>>39748433
>fedora.jpg
>>
>>39747387
The most pathetic thread on /fit/ and that says a lot.
>>
>>39748433
So what do you do? Are you fit at all?
>>
>>39748357
Mirin intelligent gains anon
>>
File: 1482049703801.png (658KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
1482049703801.png
658KB, 583x584px
>>39748433
>Deal with it kids, you will never make it, because making it as goal of your pitty lifes is not from alpha nature, then the alpha seek the world itself.

Hahaha I'm pissing myself laughing over here. is English your first language?
>>
>>39748433
> ive accepted im never gonna make it so now ill make sure others won't either
> the post
>>
>>39748673
Consider this a gift.

Make someone feel special and they will give you a gift of from within their realm of power.

Make them feel special with a secret, flirtatious behavior, a kernel of wisdom relevant to their interests, or a recommendation. Let them know that you are aware of what they enjoy in life and that you have something to increase their appreciation.

Do this and they will feel special. When you do this, they will try to reciprocate. It is like a handshake.

That is all flirting is. It satisfies the animal mind.
>>
>work in a doctor's office
>one of the residents says "nice haircut anon, but don't think I don't know what you're trying to do ;)"

???

I just got a haircut
>>
>>39748809
Probably something about your receiding hairline
>>
>>39747387
Every acquaitance or friends of my parents want me to hook up with their daugthers
>>
>>39748433
> mods ban me

Congratulations asshole. This attitude only proves that true words hurt beta hearts.
Fortunatly I'm behind 7 proxies to still making part of the few usefull content of this board. See you, bambino!
>>
>>39748900
Their daughters are either wild whores or lonely and depressed -

Both caused by the parents not being involved enough.

Let me guess, the parents are all very successful?

If you're going to do it, hook up with the lonely girls. You can't change a whore. They've already opened Pandora's box. The lonely ones will love forever. Just learn how to handle clingy girls.
>>
>>39748994
Already have a gf

I like the compliments, especially since most of them last time they saw me was years ago and I used to be small and fat, then I got a growth spurth and got /fit/
Everyone's pretty amazed with me and it feels nice, good strokes on the ego considering I used to be a no self-esteem loser before I started lifting
>>
>>39748084
Apes gonna rape anon
>>
>>39748084
>sexually assault

The virgin, fat beta mind set is just oozing out of you.

Yep they're grinding their ass on me, I must be sexually assaulting them.

They shove their tongues in my mouth, yup must be ME thats sexually assaulting them.

They grab my phone and put their number in it. yup Phone assault.
hahaha you're adorable.
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>39748433
>The whole sentence itself is pure beta.
The whole of life spended for the sake of pussy: nothing more beta than that.
Just stop illusioning yourselves, faggots. A real, mature alpha slays pussy but just doesn't care, because the pussy comes as consequence of his own nature. The real, mature alpha don't need social acceptance from party scumbags because his respect is earned by his actions - actions he does for his ideals and for the world, and not to get attention from undermensch.

>The real, mature alpha don't need to prove anything in a humgarian homosexual interchanging forum.
Deal with it kids, you will never make it, because making it as goal of your pitty lifes is not from alpha nature, then the alpha seek the world itself.

>You are born beta, you will die beta.
>>
>>39749049
>>39748084

I'm hawaiian btw.

anyways keep fucking your sister.
>>
>>39749104
This is the result folks, when you're just a skinny fat kid.

you lose the sight of being alpha.
>>
>>39749132
>there is only America
american """"education""""
>>
>>39747806
Your body won't last as long as your mind. The other anon was right (>>39747781
)

It's best to find someone before you become a sickcunt or otherwise they're probably just a thirsty sloot looking for dick. I get used as a ONS when all I want is a gf. Honestly it's fucking frustrating. They tell me shit like "oh I thought you were just a bad guy I could sleep with and forget" and shit. How fair is that?
>>
>>39749161
You can do both you know..

keep dating and fucking different types of girls, until you find the perfect 10 for yoiu.

Also a side bonus of learning to become socially savvy while going through this journey.
>>
>>39749151
yawn
>>
>>39749028
I see.

Yeah, the longer you build yourself the further removed you become from these other people. Right now you are seen as being even or ahead of their league, hence mommy matchmaking.

>>39749161
Mingle in Christian/volunteer networks. You'll find a good gal.

Don't take this as some elitist statement, but the women with a proclivity for promiscuity are the wrong type to pursue. There are probably some that will be exceptions, but it's not worth playing the numbers game for that when you'll get better returns from a better target demographic.
>>
>>39749161

It's pretty shitty. I think part of it is the assumption that guys only want sex 100% of the time and are happy with being used that way.
>>
File: cake1.jpg (102KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
cake1.jpg
102KB, 980x551px
>>39749209
>Mingle in Christian networks.

HOLY SHIT you autistic fucks are still hung up on this shit?

You wont date innocent little Jenny, just bc she sucked a couple of cocks through her life?

Enjoy marrying a girl that just does a starfish during sex with a boring social life.

The insecurity is fucking hilarious with you guys.

God forbid a girl might just shove a cock in her pussy that isn't yours.

This is why most of you are virgin betas, with one maybe 2 partners at most.
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331KB, 1223x1541px
>>39749316
Married now.

Wife was a virgin when we met, but I messed around with plenty of sloots.

I've seen how they are, how my older co-workers have fared, and have looked at the broader statistics.

If you want to get married and start a family that is your best avenue.
>>
>>39749368

adorable.
>>
>>39749381
Statistically, he's correct.

Of course there are always outliers and such but the majority of women who sleep around are probably not content with marriage or at least long term marriage.
>>
>>39749381
There are other paths to generativity, but I like this one.

The thought of continuing the success of my family is exciting for me.
>>
Bros, I'm not spending Christmas alone this year. I got the qt gf I've always wanted. Thank you /fit/ <3
>>
>>39749437

Really? So you don't believe that after a certain age and number of dicks that maybe girls have a change of heart as well and want to settle down and raise a family? Why should that be the case for men, yet the exception for women?

Most of these threads just scream insecurity to me. A girl can fuck a couple of guys and then find "the one"; it doesn't mean that once she's a slut she's always a slut, just as you probably won't go around trying to fuck a dozen girls a week anymore once you've settled down and want to start a family.
>>
It's funny...the girls I end up dating always turn out to be virgins. I only figure out until after lol I dont see why you guys are hung up on marrying a virgin though...it takes much longer to convince them to do it and people are right when they say they really suck at it. Then again the only chick who I fucked who was good at it and a bit of a slut gave me chlamidya so....
>>
>>39749480
Women and men behave differently.

Promiscuity in women is generally unnatural and indicative of deeper problems.

Being able to have sex as a man is indicative of high ability to charm and sex appeal.

For a woman it's as simple as being available.

Men and women are different, and the numbers suggest that promiscuous women are not loyal. That's very important to consider when half of a man's fortune (or more) his future income, and his children are at stake.

The benefit of the doubt does not extend that far.
>>
>>39749523
Just teach them proper. Being bad at sex is not a concrete trait.
>>
>>39749556
You're right..it just takes some time. I personally don't mind, but people are right when they say the suck for a while. It's true that if you want them to be good at it eventually you yourself have to be and teach them.
>>
>>39749547

Dude come on, enough with the "it's biologically driven" bullshit. As a man who's been in a long term relationship now and is looking to start a family and a "grown-up" life, sure I still get excited when a cute girl comes up and starts flirting with me. But after a few laughs, you politely end the conversation or move on, you don't go back to her place and get your dick sucked.

Is it really so unreasonable to assume that women, who most likely get hit on far, far more than men do anyways, have learned over time to not go home and start sucking the dick of every dude that flirts with them? How is it unreasonable to assume that maybe they'll take it as a compliment, make a few cute jokes, and then move on with their lives?
>>
>>39749606
I wish I could think that way too, really.

I've just seen it so often that I can't. Girl I knew was a super slut and had a kid with a pretty good guy. After three years she sprung the idea of an open relationship on him and they broke up.

Sometimes things just can't be fixed. It would be really fucking nice but that would be overly optimistic.
>>
>>39749475
thats great news man
>>
>>39748892
kek^200
>>
>>39749606
If you don't get it you just don't get it.

When the red flags start popping up and you're miserable because you fell for And settled with the first woman that gave you attention, you'll know how you missed the warning signs.

There is no point in settling for someone with inferior behavior control if you can find one with better convictions.
>>
>>39747387
>Pic related : Me after being fit. I am now entitled on doing stupid shit like that and girls being okay with it.
cool story, bro. i'd like to see you cop a feel of some random girl on a street and her being OK with it
>>
>>39747387
>>39747781
>>39748357
>>39748433
>>39749097
>>39749104
>>39749915
wow i came on this board for the first time because this thread was on the front page. hahahaha is this the most insecure board on 4chan or what? jesus fucking christ
>>
>>39749960
Enjoy disregarding red flags and getting fucked over in a relationship. Once you learn, you'll understand.
>>
>>39749960
the front page of what? you came here because of this thread? u make no sense
>>
>>39749995
or be an adult and value yourself more than external validation.
>>
>>39750164
That's a very ignorant non sequitur.

Protecting your own interests by selectivity has nothing to do with validation other than that it is often at the cost of external validation (although not exclusively)
>>
>>39748059
we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>39750229
>waaahhhhh my gf might cheat on me because i'm a shit human
>>
>>39750347
I've got mine and am not worried about any of that.

I didn't settle for the first used bag to flirt with me because I can be selective.

You sound like you don't have a lot of prospects. Are the grapes sour?
>>
>>39750347
>roastie detected
yes, its clearly the guys fault for his gf fucking someone else
victim blame much?
>>
>>39747781
who are you quating?
>>
>>39747387
>Pic related : Me after being fit. I am now entitled on doing stupid shit like that and girls being okay with it.
So who's the guy grabbing you?
>>
>>39750603
Married now.

Christian gal. She's finishing her RN and will pursue higher education for that soon. Of her own desires, she said that she wanted to be a nurse so that she could spend more time at home raising the kids. She wants to give them the care that she felt her mother wasn't able to because both her parents were doctors.

Her great desire is to have a dog sanctuary (in our area spay and neuter laws aren't as strict, so there is a large doggo population).

I'll be working with a friend to change this among a few other laws.
She's a very kind gal.
>>
>>39748084

Well, he's not wrong. That IS how life works, always has, always will.

In other words, it's not assault if she likes it.
>>
Never really made it I'm beta too the core, just having a lot of girl attention rn and don't know how to deal

>always been told I have a nice face
>been naturally fit and active, recently decided to push it and dropped to visually 8% or lower BF to see what would happen
>parent did good with money, gave me a huge house to fuck around in, paid for most of my college, got a good job that gives me tons of paid vacation so I travel a lot
>girls have started to notice and are asking to hang out, date, etc
>avoid hooking up or anything even tho some will cling on and try to make out with me when I'm out
>don't want to hurt anyone because I can't trust anyone right now so I make excuses to just be alone and watch LOGH and read sci fi books when I'm not working out
>only girl I'm interested in is my oneitis who doesn't really know about my money or anything but she blew me off and ghosted me
>friends are saying I'm blowing it by curving all the qts but I know they want something more serious than I can give rn

I really don't know what to do brehs
>>
>>39748433
This man is actually completely correct.
>>
>>39747387
Yes. Was always bored/annoyed for the compliments. Women compliment me in front of my family, which is disrespectful. Guys also compliment me on front of my family which is really weird, wifey also comments that they are closet fags and I agree.

Compliments, especially from normies open a door to being objectified which I'm not really about. Why should some bodies opinion of me matter in regards to how I look? Mires are okay but from a distance, when it gets verbal, especially when I'm with my family, the line had been crossed. Almost into degenerate territory.
>>
>>39751062
you should finish LOTGH and read the foundation series LOTGH books are also finally getting an english release, if you didn't know yet. You may also like hyperion but its hit and miss.

[spoiler]and keep lifting, of course.[/spoiler]
>>
>>39747806
love this. I feel the same but coudn't really articulate it. I mean not that you said anything mind blowing or anything, but I agree.

My intentions are never hidden these days. Now all girls think that i'm a player when I talk to multiple girls at functions because it's already assumed that i'm trying to fuck unless I make it obvious i'm not or i'm talking to one of my boy's girls.
>>
>>39748433
>we all gona make it
Why did you only consider it in the context of pussy?
>>
>>39751149
Wait what? Since when did you get married, Lotus?
>>
>>39751287
I'm actually reading throwing Hyperion (almost done with book 2) and loving it.
>>
>>39751450
I'm going through the Endymion omnibus (sequel), its not as good but still worth a read once you finish the Hyperion books. Shit gets full on crazy in it, much more sci-fan than sci-fi.
>>
>>39751450
Through* wtf
>>
>>39751287
Asimov is king. Dan Simmons is very creative and more entertaining for me to read though.

>>39751343
Been making it. Daughter is two now.

>>39751450
>>39751466
Hyperion trilogy is my favourite sci-fi trilogy with the robot trilogy then foundation in third.
>>
File: 1477828472253.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1477828472253.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>39748892
DELET THIS RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39752026
>betraying your race
>>
File: lookingintotheabyss.gif (905KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
lookingintotheabyss.gif
905KB, 500x228px
>constant mires in the gym
>just there to workout so don't even try to make friends
>get annoyed at one girl that just constantly tries to get me to notice her till one day she "bumps into me," accidently
>start talking
>set it up so next workout we workout together on her insistance so she can learn from me
>whatever
>try to get there early so I don't deal with her but she's there at the same time , work out together
>asks if I want to go eat dinner since she's hungry
>say I need to change for something later that night so tell her i'll pick her up
>family is having formal party and I need to dress the part, designer everything since family is old wealth and expects high grooming standards
>pick girl up, parents and her freak when they realize I have money
>talking to dad when realize he's outright GIVING her to me
>asks if she can go with me when she finds out during dinner , get sister to give her dress so she doesn't stick out
>later that night driving her back to my place to get her clothes and drop her off home when she outright says "You can have me...if you want." will staring at her hands in her lap

So was it aesthetics or wealth ? I still can't tell.
>>
>>39752686
M O N E Y
>>
>>39752686
Well she didn't know you were rich in the gym, right? So first aestethics and then she got even wetter when she saw you have money. Is she hot? I feel kinda sad for her. She sounds so desperate.
>>
File: 1478629664434.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478629664434.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>39752686
>You can have me... if you want
>Y-you too.
>>
>>39752686
Shitty bait post.
>>
>>39752598
lol. she's african
>>
>>39752845
>african
>race
Dumb nigger.
>>
File: 13225.jpg (49KB, 225x320px) Image search: [Google]
13225.jpg
49KB, 225x320px
>>39751287
What is lotgh? Google comes up with pic related

>>39752026
mirin @ your entire life. Is there anything that you know now that you wish you knew before?
>>
>>39752845
What is she? Moroccan? Algerian?
>>
>>39753089
Thats exactly it. Space opera. If chinese cartoons arn't your thing, the books are finally in english, at least the first few. If you enjoyed something like foundation you should like it.
>>
>>39753241
Yeah I'm a fan of the mango books. Thanks though, I'll definitely check it out, I've seen a quite a few anons mention it.
>>
I'm fit as fuck and destroyed a 300+lb korean/American girls pussy the other day. I've lost all control bros
>>
>>39752845
Congrats on baby.

Have you read Wheel of Time or Malazan Book of the Fallen?
>>
>>39753379

Honestly you need to take a good hard look at yourself
>>
File: 1350285027304.png (47KB, 651x436px) Image search: [Google]
1350285027304.png
47KB, 651x436px
>>39752026
Wait whaaaaaaaaaat. No fucking way. Congrats man, I had no idea this whole time. Don't know how I missed that but congrats brah. Glad to see you're happy.
>>
>>39753379
D-did she ever sit on your face?
>>
>>39749132
So your a hula nigger?
>>
>>39753089
Thanks pham. Never doubt your intuition, take chances, never be too cool to try new things.

>>39753129
South African

>>39753797
Thanks, really a bundle of joy. Haven't read either I'll take a look after I finish Moby Dick. Which would you recommend?

>>39753834
I keep most of my real life on the low, but you anons have been there throughout the years so why not share my life progression. Just gotta make the most of each day and hope it amounts to something! If you wanna make it you will :)
>>
>>39749132
faggot moke
>>
>>39751149
Oh, calm yourself, you baby boy
>>
>>39754156
I've only read The Wheel of Time.

Both are massive fantasy with Wheel of Time Spanning 14 books.

I loved it. It's about enduring hardship and not letting it make you bitter (among many many other themes).

Audiobook at 2* speed is the best way to do it.

If you don't like the big series, then it may not be your thing.
I'm not memeing when I say that I truly adore the series.

Lots of beautiful, wise, and introspective moments.
It gets slow later in the series, but it's well worth it.
>>
How do I know if a girl is mirin'?
Recently got /fit/ after being fat my whole life, this just happened rn

>chick by herself sitting down at bus stop 20m ahead of me
>I'm walking over in her direction
>she looks up at me and looks me in the eye with a big smile
>smile gets bigger as i walk in her direction while she maintains eye contact
>as I get near her she starts giggling then looks away

Is this mirin or is she making fun of me?
>>
>>39747387
I have a resting bitch face and an abrasive Russian accent, so no one bothers me. I have a girlfriend and a handful of close friends, so I don't really mind.
>>
>>39752686
reenact 50 shades of grey
start quote lines from the book
tell her your too damaged
>>
>>39752026
disgusting
>>
>>39750347
All women are capable of cheating. Period.

Doesn't mean all will, or that it's even a reasonably defensible position to think that any of them likely would. It's just that all of them have the capacity to do so.
>>
>>39752686
Number of factors.

Aesthetics definitely played a part.
The ~~mystery~~ of who you were (given that you likely didn't talk to anyone at the gym) played a big part into some fantasy bullshit she had in her head. "What kind of guy is he?" etc.
Wealth definitely sealed the deal.
>>
File: 1475984144931.jpg (89KB, 672x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475984144931.jpg
89KB, 672x499px
>>39752598
fuck off
>>
>>39751062
You've got looks and money. Fuck the bitches, give them a go. If they turn out to be annoying or unpleasant, then cut contact because women come easily in your situation. Don't worry about breaking a few hearts because those women have put you on a pedestal.

Good luck my bro
>>
>>39747387
When I was younger I thought people were picking on me when they gave me compliments.

Not that I'm older and more confident, I can tell that they're serious and genuine compliments, but that just makes them seem really weird. I wouldn't nessarily say that I'm bored of them, but I don't appreciate them very much and often times they make me feel uncomfortable.

I mean, I get it. I'm apparently really fucking smart. I'm reasonably good looking, and have attractive body proportions. I'm pretty strong and very hardworking. I'm also relativity charismatic, insightful, creative, and I have the ability to talk to pretty much anybody about anything.

I can type that out, and if I'm being honest with myself I have to acknowledge that I'm being honest, but at the same time I cringe because I'm super fucking worried that I'm just becoming some sort of narcissist. It's a serious concern of mine and as I continue to improve myself it's getting harder for me to deal with.
>>
>>39755516
Iktfb
>>
Yeah it does get old. At one point i was rockstar tier and could not leave the house without every girl in viewing distance staring, and if i looked at them and smiled they went nuts. As other anons said alpha pass is legit, can do and say wtf i want because everyones mirin or scared. I much prefer to hide my attractiveness so i choose when to use it, but when its hot out... oh well.

Ive slacked off since, but still can charm any grill with ease, but thats always been the case.
>>
>>39752793
That's what I thought
>>39752821
I try to hide my powerlevel as much as possible, it's just easier/safer that way nowadays. She's attractive but a super flirt and knows how to get mens attention, I just think because I didn't care for her she's throwing herself at me
>>39752842
If I wanted bait id ask for your 1 rep max
>>39754859
I've never read or seen the movie so all I've heard is the dude makes her do anal? I think I heard in passing from female colleagues
>>39755183
True, thankfully holidays are coming up so she hopefully just moves on
>>
ye when i hit 19 and was lifting i thought every guy wanted to fight and every girl wanted to fuck too.

reality: literally nobody cares.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.