[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys not sure if this is the right board for this but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: halp.jpg (130KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
130KB, 1080x720px
hey guys not sure if this is the right board for this but it involves health

i think i just had an allergic reaction to something

i feel really hot and i have a headache... but all i've ingested in the past 48 hours is steel reserve 211, el jimador tequila, a crunchwrap supreme, a quesarito, and a chicken chalupa

i'm like damn near on the border of canada and it's fucking freezing out, snow on the ground, etc... i've had my windows open for the past two hours and i'm still burning up

what do i do, take antihistamines? i already ate all the diphenhydramine in my apt and now shit's just talking to me

help what do
>>
DYEL
>>
>>39744878
such allergic reactions may take a day-or-two to ware off.

nothing to be concerned about.

just lookup the ingredients of the foods/beverages, which you consumed, and try to find any allergens.

write them down, bring them to a dietician/physiotherapist and see which allergens your body might react to.
>>
>>39744906
I lifted my fucking macbook up enough to take this picture, is that good enough? I'll chug a buncha glutamine after this so yeah
>>
>>39744906
oh, look. an unfunny faggot!
>>
>>39744919
i just don't get it, i've never had a reaction to taco bell, 211, or tequila before. did taco bell change their shit recently? like i don't think it's the booze, it's gotta be some protein in the taco bell. but usually tb just gives me really bad shits the next day, this is like next level uncomfortable
>>
>>39744878
>i already ate all the diphenhydramine in my apt
sure it wasn't dinitrophenol lmao

but seriously seek medical help
>>
>>39744919
ty tho. fuuuuck i'm in this for another day or two? that sucks. i really wanna know what caused this tho cuz i'm a chef and it's kind of my job to be able to eat anything... fucking taco bell, like, i thought it's all made out of the same shit basically. i had taco bell a week ago and this didn't happen. off chance it might be the el jimador because i don't usually drink tequila, but how would that even work? tequila doesn't contain very much protein, how would i have a reaction to it? it isn't a reaction to alcohol in general because i'm basically constantly drunk
>>
>>39744944
nah i had a whole thing of simply sleep in the medicine cabinet. didn't take it until after the rash/heat/headache set in. probably took about 800-1000 mgs of it
>>
>>39744878
Go to a doctor. It could be life threatening. Rash + fever = fuck
>>
File: fuckinghell.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghell.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>39744964
seriously???

i don't have health insurance or parents, that could really fuck me over

i took the rest of my clothes off and am trying to kill more of this bottle... i know if i dilute my capillaries it'll cool my body off even if it makes me feel hotter for a minute

i think it's getting worse though

seriously though i'm burning the fuck up this sucks... am i gonna die?
>>
>>39745001
So you are basically having an allergic reaction. You are burning up and are visibly red.

Do you have a high fever?

How do you think that straining your body with more alcohol is going to help?

Enjoy your one way trip to the morgue you dumdum.
>>
>>39745001

OP, don't listen to this dipstick.

>>39744964
>>39745024

just follow >>39744919's advice.

at least he has an idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>39745024
no YOU'RE high

>>39745117
ok good just checking. thanks dr 4chan :] <3
>>
unrelated: should I work my rhombs more? been doing the sitting down, free weight shoulder shrugging thing cuz i saw a guy at the gym doing it and it's making me feel awesome
>>
Hey dude, I don't mean to scare you but I have lupus and I have gotten rashes / heat just like yours before.

All the best.
>>
>>39745158
Aww jesus christ my grandmother died of lupus

and it skips generations

FUUUUUCK
>>
>>39745211
Sweet! Same deal here. Females in the family had it. Skipped a generation. Uncanny. Good luck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.