[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck natty bulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: tomahawksteak.jpg (109KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
tomahawksteak.jpg
109KB, 980x735px
Should I attempt this if I'm currently 15-18% body fat, ~4 months into bulk with decent progress but starting to get a bit too fat for my comfort:

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/03/predator-diet-part-3-youre-getting-less.html

Would appreciate any feedback on this guy and the diet described, thanks
>>
File: stretched feel.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
stretched feel.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>tfw bein natty
>>
>>39744339

The guy has a good physique but he has really bad autism and his advice is horrible

No, don't have a "rampage" day and don't "drink shitloads of booze" to cut
>>
File: 1479239672224.png (894KB, 968x940px) Image search: [Google]
1479239672224.png
894KB, 968x940px
>>39744339
>5-6 protein shakes throughout the day (and one overnight, which I'd leave on the toilet and chug while peeing) comprised of 40-60 grams of protein
>5-6 protein shakes a day
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you thought natty bulking WAS A MEME OP YOU ARE A FAGGOT.
>>
>>39744362
Agreed, what should I do instead then? My bulk has been roughly 300-500 above maintenance and I haven't gained too much fat but it's all on my stomach and I hate myself. Should I just start cutting for the summer or try to do some shorter cutting protocol?
>>
>>39744383
F I V E
T O
S
I
X
O
N
C
Y
C
L
E

>Hey guys results take time BUT i want a shortcut like everybody else in life, what do you think about this program
Stop being a pussy and deal with it. Man the fuck up and deal with it. At your bf% you should be cutting anyways.
>>
>>39744424
Didn't ask for a shortcut. Asked a question on credibility of someone and their article, and asked for help getting on the most efficient path to reach my goals. "stop being a pussy and deal with it", "man the fuck up" lol
>>
>>39744424
Did you even read my post or previous comment? I literally said I want to cut and asked if I should just do a normal summer cut or some other version
>>
>>39744564
>>39744570
You replied twice so I'll be serious.

They guy is on cycle, so he is going to get bigger regardless of what he does. Guys on cycle tend to believe they have figured something out, when it really is the steroids doing the work.

The credibility of the person writing that article is trash. If I ever posted something along those lines I would truly be kicked out of fit and disregarded for the rest of the board's existence.

If you are close to 18% then you should cut. A normal summer cut to me included cardio, usually regular old interval training and low intensity steady state training.

Make sure you eat enough on a cut, or you will lose too much muscle mass.

This is a great site for anything fitness related. The article below can help you more than I can as it is written by someone in the field who knows what they are talking about.
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/training/weight-training-for-fat-loss-part-1.html/

Didn't think your skin was so thin bruh, sry faggot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.