[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Prep General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: large.png (464KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
464KB, 477x480px
>tfw I just turned down a dinner date with a 9/10 because I need to prep my chicken and broccoli for the week

Is this actual autism?
>>
yeah but youre gonna make it i think

woulda done the same tbqh routine is routine
>>
File: 1480744742019.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480744742019.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>>39744313
>Is this actual autism?
yes
>>
>9/10

Yeah ok dude
>>
>>39744318
thanks man, we're all gonna make it.

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/baked-chicken-breast/
this is what I'm using btw. I'm adding italian seasoning as well as garlic powder and paprika.
>>
>>39744384
she's an instagram model, closest I'll ever get to a 9/10 really, and the hottest girl that's ever been interested. my friends are saying I'm blowing it.
>>
>>39744397
why wouldnt you just do the dinner date tonight and make meals tomorrow? just order a chicken salad at the restaurant mang
>>
>>39744429
>why wouldnt you just not make it?

OP did right
>>
>>39744397
Careful, no one here is going to believe you because 99% of posters here have inferior aesthetics. I believe you tho, anon.
>>
>>39744397
you are blowing it. but it's not completely blown. The fact that you turned her down may win you points. Go ahead and ask her out faggot
Also pics
>>
>>39744313
autism because the reason why u avoided the date but if a girl wants ur cawk then u can pretty much run her over with a truck and she'd still want u inside of her
>>
>>39744397
She probably wants you more than ever.

Girls love it when guys run hot and cold.

Don't keep doing it though. She'll lose eventually sooner rather than later.
>>
>>39744446
shes probably fucking chad right now

OP is temporary, chad is forever
>>
>>39744444
Quints of truth. The gods say this must be true
>>
>>39744397
pics?
>>
>>39744313
>>39744444

OP share pics for this quintuple 4 or ye quint gods will for ever be against your favour
>>
>>39744485
>>39744444
If I can figure out a way to post pics without yall digging up her info. /fit/ are fucking detectives.
>>
>>39744535
JUST
DO
IT
>>
>not telling her you have plans at home, but inviting her anyways so you guys can hang out and fug afterwards

Literally never going to make it, in this world or the next.
>>
>>39744535
You said she's an instagram model. Wouldn't she be used to random people looking at pictures of her?
>>
>>39744535
post a real small pic
>>
>>39744313

Fuck it OP, if she doesn't understand that you are about keeping a routine towards progress and gains then she's cancer.
>>
>>39744535
just post a pic of her vag
>>
>>39744535
She's an instawhore, you said it yourself. She won't give a single fuck if we're looking, that's why she sluts herself out on social media. She loves the attention, you'd be doing her a favor.
>>
File: 0461 - tzmZ7Kp.jpg (76KB, 544x944px) Image search: [Google]
0461 - tzmZ7Kp.jpg
76KB, 544x944px
Don't use rice or potatoes unless you want a mushy gut. Meat and vegetables is the way to go for meal prepping.
>>
>>39744660
it's chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower
>>
>tfw made a huge as fuark meal of teriyaki bowls
>rice veggies and chicken with a little bit of homemade sauce
>400 cal, 50 carb, 40g protein
>made 6 servings
>all individually packed and ready to reheat at a moments notice

bliss
>>
>>39744989
Recipes???
>>
>eating meat regularly

enjoy your pandoras box of diseases
>>
>>39745287
5-6 chicken breasts
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup sugar
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 T cornstarch dissolved in 2 T water

Mix sauce ingredients together over low heat, bring to a simmer for a few minutes until thickened. Meanwhile prep the chicken in a greased 9x13 pan.

Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake at 400F for 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 15 minutes. Use whatever veggies and rice you want for the rest.
>>
>>39745308
Sounds good, but one cup sugar?
>>
>>39745336
yup. It's not that much once you consider you're only using half the sauce on the actual dish and splitting it into 6 portions. Only about 12g per serving.
>>
>>39745336
Ok, different anon than og requester but good recipe
>>
>>39744618
This. You would do her a favor by posting her. Free publicity
>>
as a retard who never learned to cook and has no idea how things keep because my dad was too controlling:

can I just cut up and chuck raw vegetables in microwaveable containers, and then microwave them later? I'm thinking sweet potato, brocolli, cauliflower
>>
So once you've prepared it and put it into those plastic boxes do you freeze it or just put them in the fridge?
>>
>>39745374
yeah bro they'll keep for a while
>>
>>39745374
sure, if you like eating raw sweet potato.
>>
>>39744313
>mdae dinner for the week
>by second day it tastes like shit

bout to throw ten tupparares of chicken, brocilli and sweet tater
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.