[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not the guy in the red, the fat one in the back row - blue and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1482200090663.jpg (65KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
1482200090663.jpg
65KB, 890x501px
Not the guy in the red, the fat one in the back row - blue and brown tie.

He's looking at the guy in red wishing - fucking wishing he was that 'skinny'.

Any before and after super fat fucks lurking?

How many years has it been since you've been /fit/?

What's the most significant life change?

Do you walk around in bropolos and Affliction or do you have a new level of douchiness?
What positive changes have you truly made as this new person? Volunteer, compassion, empathy, financial, spiritual?

Thanks
>>
Go to sleep
>>
>>39743383
The guy I like is probably about the size of Ken Bone. I'd like to hear what guys of this size think about girls, if they ask them out, etc.

It also turns out the guy I like has a super well paying, desirable job but I didn't know that. Now I'm worried that even if I work up the nerve to approach him, he'll think I'm just attracted to his money.
>>
>>39744743
Because you are
>>
Anyone? I won't judge you.
>>
>>39744809
I liked him for months before I knew about his job. I had resigned to ask him out and was waiting for an opportunity. The job thing scared me off.

I like funny, nice guys. He's funny and nice.
>>
>>39744809
And I always pay my half on dates and exchange gifts of roughly equal value. His money would not even factor into it.
>>
>>39744743
say something there's absolutely no one that size has the confidence to approach women

t. used to be that size and am still so fat I can't imagine anyone finding me attractive in the slightest
>>
>>39744843
This, he works his ass off and is clueless. He doesn't approach women either. He's probably never had a serious relationship in his life. Say hi, take it slow
>>
>>39744843
I don't know. I think it's pretty obvious I find him attractive. Like I'm embarrassed how much I ogle him. It's ridiculous. I even try not to and I still do.

But he's never approached me and seems to avoid me most of the time. Other times I swear there's a connection but nothing comes of it.

I also waited too long and now a rejection will crush me. I really wish I had done it early on when it would have been easier to move on.

This whole experience has really made me sympathize with guys having the pressure of making the move. It sucks.
>>
I'm in the middle. Used to be 320lb in HS. Got it down to 220, then it went back up to 280 when I went to college because I was on a fad diet and didn't keep it up. I'm on a much more sensible plan and have a nutritionist now, and am almost back to where I was. With supervision I'm confident I'll make it but I'll never stop being angry at myself for what I did. I should have seen a nutritionist the SECOND I stopped my stupid ass diet so I could know how to eat like a normal human, something I had never experienced.

It's such a terrible fucking feeling, after everyone you know complements how much weight you lost, to see them give you that look as you put on pound after pound. People who are more compassionate show "concern" by saying "you were doing so good what happened?" or "you were doing great do you need help getting back on track?" are the worst.

I'm just glad I got back on track when I did. I was pushing the point of no return really close before I dieted and almost went right back there and beyond. My nutritionist says that if I keep up on the slow weight loss plan I'm on I'll be my goal weight of 155 by 2020 with minimal scaring and excess tissue.

By then I'll be 24, what a wasted fucking life, never having the confidence to talk to people, never partaking in countless social rituals much to the dismay of my parents simply because no one, with good reason, wanted to be seen with me. I'm in a better place now and things are looking up and I'm hoping that I might be able to scrap together a life for myself but what I did placed a permanent handicap on me no matter how fit I get.

It wasn't all bad being fat I guess, and I still have lots of positive memories, mostly of video games and books and the few friends I had. I tell myself that oh people are living longer now so it's more socially acceptable to be a bit late to the party but at BEST my life will be a quarter over by the time I can really live it and try to meet someone and be fucking normal.
>>
>>39744867
I'm not shitting you, in high school girls would give me incredibly obvious signals, I couldn't fathom why so I didn't follow up. I thought they were making fun of me. I was told how they had "wonderful dreams about me", a girl who I liked walked up to me with her friend and looked directly at her friend and said "Maybe he's a homo, that's why he's not interested in me" and walked away. Still thought it was all a joke. Girls put their arms around me constantly, asked to borrow my sweaters and jackets. I'm sure looking back on it with a more sane mind that they really were serious and I feel really fucking bad, bad that I was so fucking stupid and bad that I hurt so many people.
>>
>>39744891
forgot to say I'm back down to 250
>>
>>39744891
At least you're 20 now. I know people your high school size in their 30s and 40s.

Do you think being fat helped you have a personality and interests you would otherwise have lacked if you were some Chad?
>>
File: feel2512.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feel2512.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>39744891
>I thought they were making fun of me

iktf
>>
>>39744904
I'm pretty far out from high school though. I will try to show more interest without accusing him of being gay, but I really don't think I can make the first move anymore, as lame as that is.

I'm too invested and that anon accusing me of only liking him for his money.... That stuff really worries me. I'd rather him never know how much I like him than risk him thinking that.
>>
>>39744921
If it helps any, I thought people were making fun of me too. And looking back they actually were.
>>
>>39744932
I'm just saying how easy it is to miss signals. There's no other fucking way you can interpret that, that girl was desperate as HELL to do something that awkward, it was the same person who kept telling me how I kept saying funny stuff in her dreams. You cannot be more overt without saying it outright and I guess I wasn't THAT attractive or she couldn't bring herself to say it outright. Literally the only way I would've believed it was true is she asked me in plain english and even then I would've been suspicious as hell for weeks that it was some elaborate joke. That paranoia isn't unfounded either, I had a few of those, fake, the next day people would treat me like shit and I couldn't figure out why until I saw her and she pushed me and said "I can't believe you thought I was serious". Fake love letters tricking me to put real responses into girls lockers. The whole gambit.
>>
>>39744960
I hear you, anon. I'm somewhat in the same boat though.

I was never fat, but I was very awkward and ugly. I'm middle school I got made fun of - people would tell me their friend had a crush on me as a joke, etc. I once got a carnation flower on Valentine's Day but it turned out the guy had meant to send it to a girl with a similar name. At least that wasn't ill intentioned but it did lead to me get asked questions like "who the hell would give a flower to YOU?!" all day. I remember getting the flower in the library and I turned and handed it to the librarian assuming it was meant for her, because it was more feasible to me that a middle school librarian would get a flower before I would.

Then sometime in high school I grew into my looks and started getting asked out for real, sometimes even by good looking guys. I'd still think it was a joke though, and my tastes have always run towards geeky and often overweight guys, perhaps because they were the only ones who were always consistently nice to me, regardless of what I looked like.

This guy still terrifies me though. He is objectively superior to me in every way aside from looks, and it's not like I'm some supermodel. I've had a few recent bad experiences with men that's caused my confidence to take a hit too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.