[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using gains for good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (145KB, 851x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
145KB, 851x768px
ITT: ask fro ways to use the gains you got for good
Is it better to just keep pursuing and setting shit up each time or play games with them by playing push-pull and making them come to you?

Do women really not pursue you if they're legitimately interested? (this one she knows I have a good body from my snapchat story, and we have good conversations together but I have to call to set shit up all the time)

Also i've been lifting for 1.5 years and I've made 1/2/3/4 and I've lost all motivation to increase weights due to the diffiiculty of increasing weights, what's next now? Can I just stay at 1/2/3/4 and do okay? do I need a hevay bulk?
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 961x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 961x375px
Begum spoogermans
>>
Not thread related, but funny nonetheless, I was the guy who actually took this picture at JMU

Not even trolling
>>
>>39741925
were they being serious?
>>
File: IMG_20160311_181210547.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_181210547.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>39741936
Yes, they had multiple slides, I have some pictures of it I never uploaded before reddit got a hold of it
>>
>>39741954
how'd the class react
>>
>>39741972
It was at the annual Madicon convention, named after the university, sort of like a small scale sci fi anime con. It was a a panel that I willingly entered, and everyone in the room, including myself, were either A: as autistic as the dudes presenting, or B: some normal con-goers who had no idea what they were about to be presented. I purposefully kept it framed in the shots to make it seem like it was in a classroom so everyone could use it as if it was actually a classroom presentation, which just adds the the irony and hilarity of the photo knowing it's just a bunch of fucking aspies in a room attending a panel titled 'The Waifu Laifu'. You can see the con pass lanyards around the one dudes neck if you think i'm joking
>>
>>39741872
>Is it better to just keep pursuing and setting shit up each time or play games with them by playing push-pull and making them come to you?

Continue to set up, but it's ok to also play games. Like set up a data and cancel at the last minute. Women like you to lead.

>Do women really not pursue you if they're legitimately interested? (this one she knows I have a good body from my snapchat story, and we have good conversations together but I have to call to set shit up all the time)

Most of the time they won't pursue directly, even if they like you. But they will be compliant, they will make time to see you, they will find excuses to be "incidentally" in your company, will flaunt their bodies in your company. E.g. girl at my work keeps offering to do stuff for me (work related), dropping into my office without really needing to. If I weren't married I'd be on her in a second. I have to really focus my mind when she does stuff like "innocently" stretching in front of me, which exposes her (seriously sexy) midriff.

>Also i've been lifting for 1.5 years and I've made 1/2/3/4 and I've lost all motivation to increase weights due to the diffiiculty of increasing weights, what's next now? Can I just stay at 1/2/3/4 and do okay? do I need a hevay bulk?

I'm a bit past 1/2/3/4, but I haven't lost motivation at all, even though it's difficult. One thing to keep you interested might be to try some alternative training methods, and experiment a bit. I've switched from an intermediate routine to a much shorter RPT scheme while cutting.
>>
File: 1432050537606s.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1432050537606s.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>39742004
>mfw I imagine /pol/ losing it and raging about western education.
>>
>>39742018
but I shouldn't play games like doing NC and waiting for them to hit you up? Last time we were supposed to hang out she canceled and didn't set up another day but she used to set up other days if she canceled when we first started hanging out.

She seems interested, but women are fucking confusing. Last time we hung out at ~2pm (the sun was out) she did the kiss triangle (going from both eyes to the lips with her eyes) then looked at my shoulder.
>>
>>39742061

Did you kiss her? Girls lose interest if you don't make your move in a timely fashion.

>Is it better to just keep pursuing and setting shit up each time or play games with them by playing push-pull and making them come to you?

Doesn't really work. Just set up dates yourself with good logistics, take them to your place and sex.

>Do women really not pursue you if they're legitimately interested? (this one she knows I have a good body from my snapchat story, and we have good conversations together but I have to call to set shit up all the time)

Yes. You set shit up most (95%+) of the time, it's just how it works.

>Also i've been lifting for 1.5 years and I've made 1/2/3/4 and I've lost all motivation to increase weights due to the diffiiculty of increasing weights, what's next now? Can I just stay at 1/2/3/4 and do okay? do I need a hevay bulk?

Switch it up. I'm really into density training now and am nearing 2/3/4/5 because of it. Actually only the OHP that's failing me.
>>
>>39742176
>Did you kiss her? Girls lose interest if you don't make your move in a timely fashion.
Im kino escalating but not kissing her because she's a 10/10 and I want the fact Im not kissing her to burn her up inside, also she doesn't fuck people she hasn't known for a while (what 10/10 does?), every guy tries to fuck her anyway.
>>
>>39742061
>but I shouldn't play games like doing NC and waiting for them to hit you up? Last time we were supposed to hang out she canceled and didn't set up another day but she used to set up other days if she canceled when we first started hanging out.

she might be sensing your hesitation, have you kissed her yet? If you don't at least make out on the 1st date that's not a good sign - still salvageable but you should escalate things at least to make out on 1st date.

>Last time we were supposed to hang out she canceled and didn't set up another day but she used to set up other days if she canceled when we first started hanging out.

If you don't strike she is likely to interpret that as disinterest from you, which will make her really hesitant to risk losing face by initiating hangouts etc.

Hard to judge without knowing you and her better, but it sounds like you're being too gentlemanly. Next time you see her, initiate light physical contact, see how she reacts, escalate the contact, see again, keep checking and if she returns your contact, or leans into your contact it's green fucking light.
>>
>>39742245
I've already touched her basically everywhere but her ass, tits, and vagina
>she might be sensing your hesitation, have you kissed her yet?
Playing with her mind m8, shes a 10/10 that everyone tries to fuck. Im still escalating though don't worry.

Fuark why are 10/10's such a different ball game, you have to be different from all the other kids that just wanna fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.