[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tooth decay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1665.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Hey /fit/ got a annoying little cavity in pic related and I've been unaware of it until now. I have no pain in the cavity but I am toothpicking out the food from it, any ideas to treat it or any way to slow it down?
>>
>>39741676
coconut oil
>virgin coconut oil = white almost paste like
>coconut oil = hazel colour, liquid in room temperature
>>
File: cat.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
D E N T I S T
E
N
T
I
S
T
>>
File: 84315465453.jpg (38KB, 648x401px) Image search: [Google]
84315465453.jpg
38KB, 648x401px
>>39741676
Go to the dentist
>>
>>39741676
Go to dentist. Keep it from developing into anything worse
>>
>>39741676
Go to the dentist.
I knew a 17 year old that had a cavity on his maxillary arch that went in checked and eventually infected tissue all the way to his optic nerve and now one eye is 100% blind. Don't fuck around with oral health
>>
disregard any replies that say anything other than going to the dentist, and go to the dentist. honestly why are you even asking this question
>>
>>39742162
this
i had a tooth resorb. if it spread any farther, my jaw bone would've become infected and i would've had to have them grind your bits of my jaw bone. not cool
>>
>>39741676
You go to the dentist, they drill out the infection, they fill it in. Nothing you can do at home unless you're looking to be a Darwin Award candidate.
>>
>>39741676
Be on top of your dental shit. I cracked one of my molars after eating some hard candy. The tooth must have been in pretty bad shape prior for it to crack. I left it alone because I didn't feel any pain. It ended up decaying to the point where my nerve got exposed. Drank and ate cold stuff on one side of my mouth because it was so sensitive. It got to the point where accidentally having a piece of food touch the nerve would set me off in extreme pain. Like holy shit pain, probably the most painful thing I've felt in my life. Had to get a root canal and crown. Without insurance I believe the total cost would have been $3k.

Had I just gotten a crown the moment the tooth cracked, it would have only cost $1k.

Had I properly cared for my teeth and often visited the dentist, a simple filling would have cost $274.

Probably wouldn't have had to spend shit if I brushed twice a day and flossed every day and avoided sugary foods.

This is all without insurance. It's all much cheaper if you have insurance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.