[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What;s for dinner boys and girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: gainz.jpg (418KB, 1936x2109px) Image search: [Google]
gainz.jpg
418KB, 1936x2109px
What;s for dinner boys and girls
>>
Needs more chicken and veggies
>>
File: WClP23D.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
WClP23D.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Already halfway done.
>>
>>39741503

>Mechanical keyboard in the background

Never change /fit/
>>
>>39741444
I don't know what your diet plan is like, but it seems like you should at least double the amount of chicken and veggies and half the amount of rice

You're gonna be hungry later if you're cutting and your muscles are gonna look like shit if you're bulking
>>
>>39741532
You're a faggot
>>
>>39741444
Cut rice in half and add two eggs. Need more fat. Add some sauce, that looks spartan plain.
>>
>>39741503
Wtf is that? Worse than mcdonalds quality. Fuck. Cooking is not hard.
>>
>>39741444

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
File: fuud.jpg (209KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuud.jpg
209KB, 1280x960px
>>39741444
just ate 2 cups of steamed broccoli and a bowl of van camps pork n' beans with one sliced hot italian turkey sausage thrown it for kicks.
>>
File: 57739.jpg (42KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
57739.jpg
42KB, 656x369px
So tell me /fit/.
What should I eat for breakfast tomorrow?
Simple egg and banana pancake?
Or should I just eat the regular oatmeal with banana?
>>
>>39743539
Why not both you fag? You gotta wat big to get big, C'MON!
>>
>>
Already ate it, but I made some tortellini with a homemade sauce using canned diced tomatoes and heavy cream as a base, some pan-seared Italian sausage with cheese, and brussel sprouts halved and fried in olive oil and garlic.

My gf acts like I am chef ramsay or something and always posts the shit I cook on instagram. I just inwardly laugh because this shit is so simple. Honestly, I think it's pathetic that women these days can't cook to save their lives. If it isn't frozen fries or pizza my gf has no idea how to fix it. And she wonders why I won't marry her lol
>>
>>39741444

Triple chicken Chipotle burrito
>>
pizza and beer
>>
>>39743539
EAT BIG, TO GET BIG CMON, LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
>>
>>39742340

I already get like 180g of protein so I only have one chicken breast
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.