[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I worked put hard to the point of exhaustion yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480617861267.jpg (61KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1480617861267.jpg
61KB, 898x886px
/fit/ I worked put hard to the point of exhaustion yesterday for the first time in like 6 years. Maybe longer.

I think I fucked my back up doing shrugs. Hurts lower back and middle back. The pain is fucking unbearable. Is this fucking normal? Did I fuck my shit up? I took an aspirin and 2 ibuprofen but it didn't help.

I feel like vomiting.

Wtf did I do??
>>
File: buckets.png (362KB, 664x555px) Image search: [Google]
buckets.png
362KB, 664x555px
>>39740886
pls gib source
>>
>>39740896
fuark, google search coming through. OP, I think what you're experiencing is muscle fatigue (DOMS), the muscle are suposed to hurt. If you start peeing in a different colour, you should go see a doctor.
>>
>>39740915
I know they are supposed to hurt but I'm seriously fucking 7.5/10 in pain and I have a high threshold for it.
>>
Pls help
>>
>>39740932
How many sets did you do for each muscle group, and how many reps per set?
>>
>IM IN UNBEARABLE PAIN
get to the doctor you bellend.
>>
>>39741009
Average was like 3 sets of 8 till exhaustion. Did bench press, curls and shrugs. I am very out of shape. I think I did the shrugs wrong. Not sure tho.
>>
>>39740886
If you recognize DOMS and understand the pain.
Then you more then likely snapped your shit up by ego lifting like a stupid cunt.

Get in a tub of warm water and go look up relax into stretch. You're going to have to do a hardcore stretch routine for the next couple of days to counteract the stupid bullshit you did.

And go look up a workout plan. If you're looking to get swole and strong then do the reg park routine.
>>
>>39741027
Go the doctor just to be sure, I only have to pay 6 euros for it here in Belgium. You're also in pain when you're not moving right? If yes, I'd go.
>>
>>39741030
Snapped what?
>>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.