[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do tall guys absolutely need to Juice to get big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3158d9000fjackson-andrews-1.jpg (35KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
3158d9000fjackson-andrews-1.jpg
35KB, 600x902px
I keep reading this one. About how really tall guys need to not only use gear if they want to look noticeably muscular, but that they also need to use higher doses.

Is there any truth to this?

I'm 24 and 6'7" and barely look like I lift, even though I've been lifting for 2 years. I'm about 205 pounds at the moment, but that is UP from my previous fucking Auschwitz mode of 175..

I eat a ton of food, and I have gotten stronger... stronger than I was. I can actually DL 3pl8 now, and I can BP 2PL8. I won't even say what I started with. It was pathetic.

I want to even eventually be built like this former Pro-Wrestler (pic related), who is billed at 7'2" and 370 pounds...yeah they exaggerate, but he's still probably a lot taller than me, so I know it can be done.

I'm willing to juice if I have to as I'd love to do some Pro-Wrestling on the side in the Indies.I'm not even considering getting to the WWE or anything lofty. Just work a normal career and do shows on weekends, but no promotion is going to hire my skinny ass as it is.
>>
To look like that you need to indeed use roids.
>>
>>39739744

That guy has narrow clavicles and wide his and is like 20% bodyfat.

You should pic a goal physique with better structure.

Like Connor Murphy.
>>
>>39739744
You need to eat more. 30lbs in two years when you're starting from 6'7 Auschwitz mode is not enough. You could have packed on at least 50 lbs in this time without much issue I think.
>>
>>39739744
Ask again in two more years.

Look up your current FFMI. The natural limit is generally estimated to be 25. At your current numbers, yours isn't even 21. So keep going.
>>
>>39739767

How the fuck can you tell a guy's clavicle width when he's flexing his fucking biceps? That's more like 15%
>>
>>39739744
Lanklet
Yeah.
>>
File: BzgXXRJIUAADnYG.jpg (39KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
BzgXXRJIUAADnYG.jpg
39KB, 600x602px
>>39739795

Lol
>>
>>39739744

I love tall twinks. How big is ur cock?
>>
>>39739833

Uh... No homo.. but since you ask I'm 8"x6". Also uncut and a grower... which means at my height it "looks" embarrassingly small when flaccid... and barely normal when hard. I think at my height you gotta be like 10"+ to be proportionate.
>>
>>39739778

This. I think with propper diet OP can gain another 20 easily.

He needs to eat more calories regardless of roiding if he wants to reach his goal physique.

Even steroids can't magically defy the laws of physics. You need more energy coming in if you want more mass peroid. Roids won't make muscle magically out of nothing.

Eat fucker. Eat between meals. Add in junk if you need to. Don't over do cardio either, and if you do... eat even more.
>>
>>39739856
Can confirm.
7.5x6 and dick looks tiny compared to body.
>>
>>39740007

You a tall skinny fucker too?
>>
>>39739744

Pro-tip:

Write down everything you eat, with calories in a food journal.

This is for bulking OR cutting.
>>
>>39739744

Lanklets always have a different look when they get huge. Human skeleton changes proprtions as we get taller. Bones get thicker, but not in a 1:1 ratio with height.

That said, sliiightly higher doses for manmores and manlets.

Your muscle cells respond the same way, even though you have more muscle cells if your taller.

If the bigger body required a higher dose, it might be 25% more, not a world 9f difference.

That pro-wrestler looks like a typical tall gym rat on 500mg testosterone a week. His dose might be like 700-750mg if he's 7'2".

Like all medications body size effects dose vs. circulating blood level is effected by body size, but for hormones the dose difference is minimal.

That's because a lot of the extra bodyweight is coming from a larger skeleton and bigger internal organs, heart, lungs etc...

Also if your super tall and going to juice you NEED to be doing a lot of cardio. I know that sucks because you will need to eat a LOT more to keep up with the calories, but you got to protect your heart.

Superheavy bodyweights can cause the left ventricle if the heart to thicken. Tall height adds even more, as your heart pushes blood a further distance too. On roids this is a recipe for a thick left ventricle wall. That means a smaller internal chamber, and the heart has to then work even harder to keep up = bad.

Cardio will help keep that internal chamber big and wide open, and your arteries nice and flexible too.

1 hour daily LISS is all it takes, but for a tall bodybuilder it's a must do!
>>
>>39740097
Yeap, recovered Skele.
stll Dyel though.
I have the sinking feeling that I need to weigh 230+ before I look like I lift AT ALL.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.