[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muscle grills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 3058175-4992436034-pauli.jpg (50KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
3058175-4992436034-pauli.jpg
50KB, 466x700px
Do muscle grills have a tougher time on the dating market?

Femanons are very welcome to share your experience
>>
File: 11.jpg (41KB, 427x407px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
41KB, 427x407px
>>39739615

Muscle Grills, fridgefus and Mama Bears are totally my thing
>>
>>39739615
>Femanons
There's only one here that actually lifts and roids and she looks like an Asian man wearing bikini. You're barking up the wrong tree, Anon.
>>
>>39739759

didn't she leave because she couldn't take as much banter as initially assumed?
>>
>>39739689
yes
>>
>>39739615
>implying all the muscle chicks aren't already the GF of some gym guy
>>
>>39739840

Yes, as is always the case with "tough" girls. They think they can hang but they invariably can't.
>>
>>39739615
Yes, but the lesbians, real bisexuals, and cucks dig them a lot.

But they make up less then 2% of the market and even less then that if they are straight or are in the mood to get some dick from a het chad/jamal/vincent wang.
>>
When it comes to guys that lift? No.

When it comes to everyone else? Yes.

Does anyone have that picture where there's a girl in the gym on facebook showing her abs with her bf and all of the comments are bashing her?

I've only ever seen guys complain about women with (a lot of) muscle when they have less muscle than them.
>>
My boyfriendo doesn't complain. Then again he's a lot stronger than me.

I find that people are really emasculated when they find I'm stronger than them. And when I date a guy who's weaker than me, they try to bucket crab me back to their level. So now I only date guys who are stronger and I have no issue finding mates.

It does bug some of my friends friends though idk why.

Been dating my current bf for about a year and a half now. I'm thinking about asking him to move in with me part because I like him being around at night, part because he's fun to be around, and part because his roommates don't respect privacy so I can't jump his bones nearly as often as I'd like to.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.