[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I not go to the GYM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-19-26-33.png (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-19-26-33.png
996KB, 1920x1080px
WTF DO I do?

> have been barely able to eat anything today
>this is the third time I'm going gym this week, and the third time in my whole entire life
> Im scared to go gym again in case I lose too much weight
>I'm barely 8 stone and I'm 5,9
>I have the shits

Would it be a good idea to go gym or not? My gym friends are telling me to stop being a pussy, do they have a point?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-19-23-44.png (595KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-19-23-44.png
595KB, 1080x1920px
Please help me guys.

Do I go?
>>
Of course you do, faghot. Jesus. Is this even a question?
>>
>>39738368

What if I become aneroexic ?

What if I shit myself?

I litteraly spent an hour trying to eat a plate of beans.

Tell me its going to be OK.
>>
>>39738381
What if what if
What if I shove my fist up your ass twinkletoes
Go to the gym
>>
>>39738384
OK.

Thank you.
>>
>>39738381
You're lifting weights, not running on a treadmill, pussy. Shit before you lift. Go to gym, eat better tomorrow.
9/10 got me to reply with concern.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-19-14-13-37.png (750KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-19-14-13-37.png
750KB, 1080x1920px
Someone debunk this please
>>
If you're planning on lifting heavy don't go the gym if you have the shits, that's a dumb thing to do. Just wait it out, nobody wants to see you make a mess at the gym. I wouldn't even go if you're just doing cardio, you have the rest of your life to get in shape having a few days off because you are genuinely ill is not the end of the world.

Just eat/drink and rest and start again.
>>
>>39738396
I do like 30 mins of rowing machine (the gym instructor told me to)

I do chest stuff.

Then I do the thing where you pull down another thing (its for your arms).

Then I do bicep curls

Then I...then I run on a treadmill bike thing.

I use most of the woman and old people machines basically.

Anyway. Should I just do less cardio stuff today ?
>>
>>39738427

Hmmm I think you may be right. If I end up shitting myself then I'll never be at the gym again. Better not to risk it.
>>
>>39738446
Just as long as you make sure to go as soon as you are healthy again otherwise you'll never make it.
>>
GO TO THE FUCKING GYM

WORK OUT

EAT LOTS OF FOOD

GET FUCKING BIG

LETS GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39738490
i won't fail you.

(i am OP posting from another device )

I have decided to not go now due to not wanting to shit myself. Thanks for the replies and for helping me make up my mind.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.