[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: YRplV_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg (539KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
YRplV_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
539KB, 600x637px
Hey guys I just recently came to terms with how unhealthy my lifestyle is and I'm posting today seeking advice on something.

I'm totally broke and I dont have access to a gym. Im large enough that when I do pushups or squats I always end up injuring my arms or my back(I believe its because my muscles cant support all of my weight yet.)

Do you guys know of any exercises that can work my upperbody but wont hurt me?

Also, can jogging in place improve my ability to jog longer distances and get my endurance built up for actual running\jogging?

Should I try to lose weight before building muscle(i read sticky but I just wanna know how everyone feels about this)

Ty guys
>>
S Q U A T Z
Q
U
A
T
Z
A N D
N
S
O A T S
A
T
S
>>
Frig off Randy
>>
Don't worry about exercise too much right now, focus on fixing your diet first or you will never see any results. Waistlines are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Tell me about your current diet, and be honest, this board in anonymous, if you lie here you are only lying to yourself.
>>
If normal push ups are too heavy you can try to do them against a wall.

You can try to squat by standing up from a chair.

But in the end it's probably better if you get a PT or lose weight first
>>
>>39737027
Man my diet is pretty fucked im not gonna lie. I actually have a system I have been using to record my eating habits.

I rank each day on my calendar.
green ~ good day
I was doing good and had about a weeks worth of green days under my belt.
I ate two cups of cheerios and skim milk for breakfast.
For lunch a single large chicken breast
For dinner a can of tuna and a can of greenbeans.

Thats what I considered a good weight loss day or a "green day"

Yellow day ~ almost identical to a green day but maybe a couple healthy slip ups.

Orange days ~ an unhealthy day. No weight loss. Will likely gain weight from an orange day.

Red days ~ an absolute binge fest. Easily eating over 2k calories in a day give or take.

I know that was a lot but now I can give u my info. From november 28th to december 18th I have a total of
3 green days
3 yellow days
5 orange days
And 10 Red days.

Im obviously in the negitave but I come desprately seeking help because for the last week ive been binging and purging and didnt eat for a day and a half
(I lost a lot of weight starving myself in the past) which I know causes problems but I am like locked in an eating disorder, I either try to eat like a deer or binge. I have no idea what normal portions should look like

I did weightwatchers (once) so I understand counting calories so that is what I try to do.

These days, my go to "healthy food" is cheerios with skim milk for breakfast and then turkey or ham sandwiches on wheat bread with mayo whenever else I am hungry.

Sorry that was so long but I really need some help, I got no clue what to eat or how much.

I am 6-5 at 270 pounds and drink plenty of water
>>
>>39736825
knock knock
>>
>>39737459
no point in starving, aim for 500 kcal under maintenance and slowly start changing your diet long term

like cutting out sodas can by can, less snacking every day until you can get rid of it, finding healthier alternatives and generally being more aware of what you're eating, lotsa label reading etc

I see you have a rough idea about what you have to do but now it takes discipline

when I started I switched coke to diet coke and then to green tea, learned how to cook for myself and learning/acquiring new tastes
about half a year later sodas literally give me physical pain (I used to drink about a gallon of sweet tea a day)

also, you seem very upset, calm your moobs fist and carry through
>>
>>39736856
YOU'RE DRUNK MR. LAHEY
>>
>>39738656
I am the liquor
>>
i've lost almost 20 pounds this week just laying in bed watching anime
basically do everything you've been doing except the part where you consume calories and you'll lose weight

alternatively, embrace diabetes
>>
>>39736825
Holy Shit we had one of these at home.
It was an awesome impromptu plane.
>>
>>39739775
What exactly is it?
>>
>>39736825
I could write out a bunch of shit but desu this is exactly right:

>https://youtu.be/gTH4FD-Mhoc?t=157
>>
>>39742652
goto 2:37
>>
>>39736825
You should just eat less. You won't even have to eat too little - eating like a NORMAL HUMAN BEAN should be enough to make you stop being a hippo in less than a year.

Exercise will do nothing on it's own, so it's best that you get your DIET under control first. Don't try crazy "lose weight fast!" diets, just eat a ton of protein and stay within human-ranges for your caloric intake - you'll not lose muscle this way.

AFTER your diet has been under control for at least a few months, you'll both feel better since you know you're not a hopeless case AND be lighter, so you can actually start exercising. Before then it's going to be far too hard far too fast and you'll just give up like all the other fatasses.

Also, grab a kitchen scale, because you can't be trusted around food.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.