[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Alinine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: .jpg (426KB, 1440x1746px)
.jpg
426KB, 1440x1746px
Just bought a thirty buck container. Do you use it and is it Good? Any nocitible differences of before and after? Did your workouts become more lit?
>>
>buy product
>then ask for spoonfed advice when you could google

people like you are why the world is so shitty
>>
>>39736404

Yea I deadlifted 20kg more after taking it for 2 weeks.
>>
>>39736415
I'm going to use it and did Google it. I'm asking for personal experiences not spreadsheets of facts faggot.
>>
File: lies.jpg (50KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
50KB, 475x355px
>>39736437
>I want anecdotes, not evidence
>>
File: -fit- is here to help you.jpg (275KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
-fit- is here to help you.jpg
275KB, 1200x900px
>>39736404
>alinine
you meant beta alanine didn't you
finished a one-month cycle with it
to favour its pro-carnosine properties, add some l-histidine (not strictly necessary)
the effects are only long term, anyway you'll probably feel some kind of paresthesia and take it as a "pump effect" (it's not)
citrulline malate, usually found along with beta alanine and other elements in pre-workout mixes, is the ingredient actually responsible for more efficient rest times
the effects of beta-alanine on the single workout are nihil. it's just like creatine but without the hair loss (inb4 it's a meme/it's ok to have the hair of a 70 yo man) and without the water retention
using it for more than 4~6 weeks is useless, you muscles will saturate carnosine
when you finish your cycle, hop on taurine
don't take taurine and beta-alanine together unless you like to waste both (they compete in their uptake)

you're welcome
>>
>>39736437

the retards on /fit/ are bullying you because you're using a trip/name

take it off and they'll start to act like semi-rational humans
>>
>>39736615
*grunts*
>>
File: 43523452345.jpg (90KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
43523452345.jpg
90KB, 853x480px
>>39736404
b-brehs
>>
>>39736404
The more important question is who is the girl in your pic?
>>
>>39736611
your text gives me a headache
>>
>>39736611
Shit, I've taken beta-alanine and taurine in the same god damn shake for like three weeks now.
>>
>>39737392
you should take taurine before breakfast
>>
File: Tan05v_K.gif (637KB, 460x196px) Image search: [Google]
Tan05v_K.gif
637KB, 460x196px
>>39737060
>>
>>39736404
complete meme for weight lifters

used to buffer lactate

no one encounters trouble dealing with lactate during a set

its good for things like VO2max or threshold intervals if you are a competitive runner or cyclist

old school way of this was taking a bunch of baking soda before training, does the same shit
>>
>>39737489
I'm currently taking taurine before going to sleep and beta-alanine, taurine, citrulline malate and creatine monohydrate pre-workout. From now on I'll just cycle the taurine and beta-alanine but is there anything else I should adjust?
>>
>>39736404
Use it
>>
>>39736404
>taking something thats literally giving you more beta

lmaoing @ you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.