[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inversion tables/chairs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: inversion table.jpg (99KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
inversion table.jpg
99KB, 1000x1500px
What are your experiences with these? Are they worth getting?

pic related
>>
>>39735972
>What are your experiences with these?
being upsidedown
>>
>>39735972
Will maybe get you out of the manlet range and over the 6'1" cut off, depending on how petite you are to start off with.
>>
Depends. If you have back problems, or stiff legs it helps a little, and it's way cheaper than a regular trip to a PT or massage therapist ((assuming you buy a used or base-model))

The table takes up a lot of space. It's pretty good for stretching out the back, and I loved it when I was running over 10k daily in marathon prep.

But it's not going to be a cure-all, and it certainly won't replace a doc's appt. if your back really is fucked.
>>
bloodclots
>>
Bump for interest. Will it increase height
>>
Grandma had one when i was young was pretty fun to flip in. If you have kids im sure theyre going to fuck with it if thats issue
>>
I have back issues so I love it. I have a stretching routine I do while hanging. It loosens up your posterior chain in a way that just is not possible any other way. You can almost feel the fascia all the way from your upper back to your ankles getting stretched. Also there is a certain refreshing effect from all the blood rushing to you head.
>>
>>39735972
they are good for refuckulateing your back.

you can also get ankle straps and hang upside down from a pullup bar, it will be cheaper and will take up less space
>>
great in moderation and used with a flexibility and mobility routine
>>
>gave this a try at an equipment show
>too small and too flimsy
>felt good tho', looked into buying
>too fckn expensive
a year later, I saw DIY plans to make one
cheap from plywood, pipe, and 2-by-4,
but no toolz nor skillz
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.