[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treadmill owners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Just bought for the first time a treadmill. 3 CHP motor, nice large running surface. But I don't have any idea how I will train with it. Any suggestions? Do you have one? Dis it have a big impact on your health/training?
>>
try running
>>
>>39734867
You should run on it.
>>
>>39734876
>>39734883

Yeah I'm asking more like tips and tricks on how to get the best out of it, not the black book about the dark concept of running
>>
>>39734903
Tip: To get the best out of your treadmill run on it and dont fall off.
Trick: Do a backflip on it.
>>
>>39734960
im personally a fan of getting 2 treadmills facing opposite ways and spinning on them, thats my favorite trick anyways.
tip: left right left right left right
>>
>>39734867
Try moving your feet one after the other on it.
>>
>>39734867
left foot.. then the right foot... left... right foot.. left foot... left right ..
>>
>>39734903
How you would run on the road, but do that with the treadmill.
>>
>>39734867
Look up Couch 2 5K - has a treadmill option that you can use the computer to set up on it.
>>
Use it. Do whatever you have to to make yourself run every day. I have a good sized home gym and mounted a TV from the ceiling to hang in front of it so I can watch movies/fights while I train, helps kill time. Max incline grade on that ho too.
>>
>>39734867
why did you buy this shit?? you couldve bought tons of dnp and be jacked for literally 1 month.

Kill yourself
>>
Get 8 treadmills and dance on them like that one song
>>
>>39735256
how about my third leg? you know, in the middle
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.