[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home Workout or Gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: promo251991364.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo251991364.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I don't have much money /fit/

Are there some real workouts I can do in my home with a small investment? Do they work?

Or maybe I just to go to the gym to get results?

Know that:
>My house walls are shit, cant put an iron bar to do pushups
>Not much space
>It's summer down here now, that can help, like doing thing under the hot sun?
>>
buy a door pullup bar
do a shitton of pushups, pullups, pistol squats, and ab work.
achieve otter mode
>>
>>39733755
I weigh 85 kg, is it safe?

Also I'm 1.90 m, I'll have to lift my legs in the air, but that is not a bad thing after all, right?
>>
>>39733794
They should be able to support more weight than that, but idk about damage to the doorframe.
Yea, you can put your legs behind you, or hold them in front of you like an "L" to engage more core
>>
File: 4LeMVAW.jpg (868KB, 1562x4158px) Image search: [Google]
4LeMVAW.jpg
868KB, 1562x4158px
>>39733715
I too am /poor/ and have taken to doing pic related.
>>
>>39733715
Use to go to the gym but got tired of it. Invested in a treadmill, some weights and now 100X happier. No chads or sluts using shit and in my fucking way while I don't have to worry about my stuff being stolen. Unless you're into powerlifting, a home gym is the way to go and it will cost you about as much as a years membership fee!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>39733715
door pullup bars are safe. buy a trx system, or if its cheaper some rope and handles you can attach to the pullup bar.

handstand pushups, pullups, rope/trw rows, rope/trx facepulls, rope/trx flies/reverse flies, pistol squats, trx hamstring curls, trx split squats, etc.

start with a ton of a push a pull and a squat movement every other day. finish with some ab work and lower back work (supermans, or, if you live with someone, have them hold your legs down and hang off the edge of a bed at your hips and do back raises.)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.