[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ascend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Feel.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
>be me, 18
>6'4" 180ish pounds
>start lifting almost a year ago
>started partly for increasing my self-esteem and confidence and partly for being more attractive to grils
>made some progress, chest, shoulders, arms bigger as well as minor definition in abs
>aside from my height, still look like a child
>face still has that soft, roundish appearance
>still extremely skinny
>comparing myself to guys at my uni lowers my self-esteem because they're all chads or just look like men in general
>lost my thicc, qt3.14 gf because I'm a depressed, low confidence beta faggot
>moderate social anxiety so I never try to talk to new people out of fear of rejection
>general unhappiness with life
>losing motivation to keep lifting

How can I try to better myself in each aspect of my life?

>inb4 I'm not gonna make it
I know this.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 243x207px
bump
>>
File: 1481503714583.png (654KB, 457x586px) Image search: [Google]
1481503714583.png
654KB, 457x586px
Go fuck yourself. You are 6 fucking 4. Stop wasting your potential. Lanklets don't deserve their height. God I wish I was tall
>>
>>39733333
doesn't help me but checkd
>>
>>39733073
Remember these:
Keep lifting
Push yourself- lift heavy and eat more
Stop comparing yourself to others
You are a man and you're good enough

I have a bit of social anxiety too and I'm working on it, best thing I've found is to jump into a conversation without overthinking it
>>
>>39733073
I don't have any advice but you're not gonna find the answer to your problems on an Argentinian stamp collecting forum
>>
why the fuck is everyone on this board 18 or 19?
>>
>>39733522
Why does everyone on this board have social anxiety
>>
>>39733333
length is kinda bullshit, how do you even take advantage of it? i get moderate girls like friends who are not tall, im 6'6". its only good for comliments
>>
>>39733550
Because if we didn't, most people would be normal enough to communicate with people face to face.
>>
>>39733333
Quints checked
>>
Try to find ways to be around more positivity. Maybe browse cat pictures, I don't fucking know.
Run harder when you work out, get dat endorphin rush
Do the kinds of lifts that you enjoy most - consistency is generally more important than efficiency.
Learn to meditate, maybe try some CBT.
Remember to do shit outside the gym, like reading books or news and shit.

Or you could just man the fuck up and suffer in silence like everyone else.
>>
File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
bump
>>
>>39734193
Become a nihilst and lift to pass the time until we die
>>
Comparison of the theif of joy.

There is no nobility in being better than your fellow man but in being better than your former self.
>>
>>39733073
Whatever you do, do not stop exercising. It is the single most important thing you can do to alleviate mental health issues.

Lots of people around your age have these problems. You should do what you like. Keep doing things you love. Focus on yourself, you'll eventually meet people that share your interests and it will feel good instead of awkward.
>>
>>39733073
>How do I ascend?

>lift until failure on every exercise
>do this every single day until you're on the brink of injury
>rest for a few days
>enjoy zenkai boost
>increase weight
>repeat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.