[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a man alive today that could take on Prime Bruce Lee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Is there a man alive today that could take on Prime Bruce Lee?
>>
Yes, several.
Lee was a genius and pioneer when it came to mixed martial arts, but training in both strength and technique has come a long way since then.
If he came back and had time to train and get up to date I think he'd do pretty well.
>>
File: 1480046398339.jpg (21KB, 234x269px) Image search: [Google]
1480046398339.jpg
21KB, 234x269px
>>39730967
pic related could
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 420x280px
A better question is whether anyone could beat this man in his prime.
>>
Yeah, just google "top 100 fighters in sports 2016" or something.
>>
>>39730967
If the UFC was a thing back then, would he compete in the featherweight division?
>>
File: 1478708535240.jpg (24KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
1478708535240.jpg
24KB, 372x372px
>>39730967
me.
>>
>>39731217
crocop came very close i'd say. he was probably the only one where fedor looked a bit afraid of because of his kicks
>>
File: ufc1.jpg (66KB, 803x388px) Image search: [Google]
ufc1.jpg
66KB, 803x388px
>>39731516
>If the UFC was a thing back then, would he compete in the featherweight division?

they didnt really have divisions when they first started out really. It was back to back endurance sorta thing
>>
>>39731614
Still, if you had to put him in a division? I think he'd wipe the floor with featherfags but he'd still be there.
>>
>>39730967
Literally any professional fighter in any weight class male or female.
>>
>>39731637
yeah but a part of me want him in the old UFCs format. really proved your mettle when you went up against someone with all of todays stats leaning in their favor again and again. I cant find the fight but it was from the first few and some 300lb something went up against what i would assume was some 140lb dude. Right out the gate the Bigger guy went into a headbutt frenzy and didnt stop till the ref jumped in even though the guy was out from the first blow
>>
>>39730967

In a similar weight class

> Cowboy Cerrone
> Diaz
> McGregor
> Silva in his prime

Up and above:

> Pretty much the entirity of the heavy weight and super heavy classes except Bob Sapp
> Mike Tyson
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 186x272px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 186x272px
>>39730967

One man.
>>
Roy Jones Jr in his prime.
>>
Bruce was never known to be a great fighter off-screen. The admirable things about him were his dedication to training/exercise and his ability to inspire people.
>>
>>39731842
he was a prime athlete at least for his field of training
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.