[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's assume I'm a beta. Going to start college soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: d3c36chs3ejm5ayhrxzl.jpg (547KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
d3c36chs3ejm5ayhrxzl.jpg
547KB, 283x424px
Let's assume I'm a beta.
Going to start college soon.

What would happen if I decide to start approaching any random girl on the college and start talking to them.

Will this give me confidence after a while?

Experience is experience, right?
>>
>>39730413
She'll think you're cute and try to friendzone you
>>
>>39730419
And that's the best case scenario I'm mentioning

Stay kunfident
>>
>>39730419
Assume I approach at least a diferent girl per day.
>>
>>39730419
yeah faggot and the alternative of not talking to her is better, lmao.
>>
File: 1431437356415.jpg (177KB, 1080x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1431437356415.jpg
177KB, 1080x1228px
>>39730427
You should hope she doesn't have a big social circle because if she calls you out as a creep in her circle of friends you're RIP
>>
>>39730413
First thing you need to do is fuck off and ask >>>/adv/ or even >>>/r9k/.

Fuken sage
>>
>>39730444
most girls doesn't have hundreds of friends in the social network.
There's thousands of girls.
Not all girls are the same.
some won't give a fuck as long as you're not a sperg.
having experience will solve the sperg problem (lack of experience).

Even if just the 10% of girls show interest, that's better than the alternative (0%)
>>
>>39730413
Approach one after an exam from your class or talk before an exam. It's easy peasy.
A lot of guys aren't willing to talk to women
>>
>>39730503
Cont.
It's really easy to do it. I made more female "friends" than males by doing this. You just have to be good at small talk and listening. Don't practice to say something.
Hell, girls walk ME to class, it's ridiculous. (The only one that I've talked with on multiple occasions whom I haven't gotten a number from is my biggest crush, but I'm changing that soon enough. I'm just gonna tell her how I feel and see how she reacts. Worst she can say is no)
>>
>>39730413
I'm mad that skinnyfat fucker has a better Adonis belt than I do
>>
>>39730584
Plenty of people will have a better Adonis Belt than you, wether you like their body or not. You gotta get over it man
>>
File: IMG_8778.jpg (53KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8778.jpg
53KB, 427x427px
>>39730413
>approach a girl a day
God PUA culture is trash. Just go fucking talk to a girl if you think she's cute
>>
>>39730413
Go for it. Nothing could really go wrong.
>>
Why does it seem like everyone on this board is 18 or still in high school?
>>
>>39731327
>implying 4chan users arent 90% teenagers
>>
Honestly, I would rush a fraternity. Might be hard as a beta but as long as you find one where you feel comfortable, you'll make it.

Pros:
Hazing (if any) breaks you and you come out a new man
Forced socializing with friends and girls
Parties
Huge national network
Being a part of something

Cons:
Time consuming
Can be expensive
Hard to diet around

I had a super beta pledge brother who was super confident around girls cuz he read like PUA shit and always got numbers and always got friendzoned. He never partied with us or got hazed with us.

I had another hyper shy PB who did go through all that shit with us and went from shy beta to /fit/ and banging 8s and 9s.
>>
>>39730413
>assume
>>
Start off by self-improving, that'll give you a confidence boost.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.