[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nutrition resources?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471475964239.jpg (117KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471475964239.jpg
117KB, 720x540px
I'm getting fairly confused about nutrititon.

I get the general mantras, but a lot of the ins and outs, seem to be lost on me. One example might be reading that the 1g per lb of lean bodyweight mantra is untrue, another confusing things is where proteins get denatured, the benefits of eating vegetables over taking multivit pills, the inefficacy of said pills?

I'm wondering if there is a more comprehensive source I can read, that will me to fully understand my dietary choices.

Either a book or an online directory/website like: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
>>
You're getting hung up on the trivial details, you autist. Just follow the basic principles to start with. You'll just overwhelm yourself otherwise.
>>
>>39728687
shit response.

I know the basic principles, I want to understand the trivial details, if for nothing else, just for my personal interest
>>
if you happen to know German, I just watched this.

https://youtu.be/CZt22e2RbmQ
>>
>>39728714
>knows the basics
>wants the details
>comes to 4chan

You, sir, are not as bright as you might imagine.
>>
>>39728635

Just exclusively eat a lot of meat, some eggs, some cheese and stay away from pure carbs.

Then add some green leaf pieces and eat a fruit every couple of days.

That alone will help improve 90% of your training results.

No need to go full autism over small details that no one really knows about, unless you are really going to compete or something, then you should look for real medical assistance and not /fit/.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.