[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make your child stay fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rin-dakimakura.jpg (196KB, 650x867px) Image search: [Google]
rin-dakimakura.jpg
196KB, 650x867px
Since you can't post half naked pics of real children, let's do it with a cartoon to show what I mean.

How do you make your child stay fit as the girl on the image? As you know, parents tend to let their children go today, and they become fat and get picked on because of it. How to prevent this and keep the child in a fit condition as OP girl?

Of course, I'm not a parent, but I take a look around in society and I see fat kids all the time. There's more of them than fit kids.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11901437
>>
Make them drink water instead of soft drinks. Soft drinks is the biggest reason why children are fat today.
>>
>>39728501
Isn't red meat a bigger culprit?
>>
>>39728467
have them eat a good diet and have them do exercise (regular sports)

weird question
>>
Thinly veiled loli thread?
>>
simple

- make softdrinks and fastfood "special" food, like only on special occasions

- cook for your children

- have a limit on tv/computer time and have them play outside (and for fucks sake don't get pissed when they get dirty and don't overreact when they get hurt)

- let your kids have outside hobbies/sport, try to find something that they actually really like

- have your children go to school by bike instead of the bus or bringing them if the school is close

- instead of going to the movies, take them swimming

>tldr have them moving and eating well, children have a very fast metabolism so that's mostly enough
>>
File: 1423021554068.jpg (702KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1423021554068.jpg
702KB, 800x1129px
Easy. Water, juice, and milk only. Make sure juice isn't filled to the brim with sugar.

Let your kid have SOME sweets. The minute they go to a birthday party and try a cake for the first time you'll never be able to save them. Reward them with some sweets every now and then, it wont kill them, and they wont balloon up instantly. Think of Halloween, birthday parties, good grades, etc.

Get them in to sports or outside activities. Let them enjoy it and don't force it on them.

Man, it's no different than an adult who needs to lose weight, except kids take a LOT more to get fat because of how active they should be and their little ass stomachs/fast metabolisms.
>>
I worked as a babysitter of two kids. The parents were rich and lived a fit and healthy lifestyle. They needed a babysitter who would be able to keep up with them. It was a pretty amazing job.

The mom and dad looked great, skinny mom, maybe too skinny though. She did a lot of running and cycling. The dad was fit and did tennis and football or soccer for amerifags. He was always checking out my butt and once I asked him something and instead of answering normally he answered with 'Butt. Oh fuck hm no I mean not butt i mean oh umm.... '. That was pretty funny.

Anyway they ate home cooked meals, the kids ate healthy lunches at school and were only allowed to snack on fruit or nuts. They were 10 and 11 btw. The boy would eat so many granny smith apples every day holy shit. They ran, played football or went swimming after school. My job was being active with them, cool healthy and have a fun time with the kids. They would drink lemonade syrup with water or applejuice from package but other than that they were very fit and healthy.
>>
>>39729239
No, none of that bullshit, they need meat to grow properly. If anything, it will be portion sizes rather than meat, retarded parents are giving children full-blown adult meals when they only need half the calories. As long as they eat properly, there is no problems with eating red meat.
>>
>>39729519

How do I unsubscribe from this blog
>>
>>39729390
>make softdrinks and fastfood "special" food, like only on special occasions

Depending on the quality of your overall parenting and what sort of individuals they grow up to be, this could either work or backfire horribly. When they become independent and are in charge of their own finances, junk food and the like will probably offer an easy way to cope emotionally if they were to become depressed, lonely, anxious etc. It will have that status as something special, comforting and rewarding, rather than something terrible for your body and health.

I suggest being emotionally supportive and teaching children healthy coping methods and the value of delayed gratification. They should also be given the information of why junk food is bad. It really fucking sickens me whenever I see (usually American and British) parents feeding trash to their kids, some who are still toddlers. Soda and candy (in moderation, like once a week) is fine, as it's a part of being a kid, but I would consider feeding a kid with nutritionally poor garbage before they can read or count as abusive, and the parents who do it as lazy and negligent.

I agree with the rest of your post.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.