[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

massive weight cut incoming! I let myself go since august, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dr_life3.jpg (40KB, 429x538px) Image search: [Google]
dr_life3.jpg
40KB, 429x538px
massive weight cut incoming!
I let myself go since august, I'm at 225, need to be down to 170 by February second for a fight

how can I even do this?

btw I still need to keep my muscle mass up
>>
File: IMG_0668.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.png
23KB, 500x294px
If you were an actual fighter and this wasn't b8 you'd know how to lose weight. It's like half the sport, losing and maintaining weight of all kinds.
>>
>>39727953
I can lose weight, I don't normally start this heavy and have such a short amount of time to do it

normally I just do intermittent fasting and only need to cut 20-25 pounds
>>
You need to burn 4000 calories a day, which is probably around 2000 BMR and 2000 exercise. You can eat 0 calories a day. You'll still be 10 pounds off so you need to cut off a foot or arm from the elbow down or something.

Go get em tiger.
>>
>>39727918

Only way I see this being close to possible is on DNP.
>>
>>39728034
I was afraid of this...

I just know I'm going to accidentally cook myself if I try it
>>
>>39728039

Probs
>>
DNP, lots of cardio, very little food, and you should expect to feel like absolute shit come fight night.

Seriously though, you are either lazy as fuck and completely put off your fight prep until now, or you're trying to squeeze into a lower class because you're too fat and weak to fight guys your own size.

You goofed. Call it off.
>>
>>39728054
I was supposed to fight earlier in the month but I tore a ligament in november. it put me on the couch for 6 weeks and I could barely walk. It still isn't 100% but I can work with 85%

I had no plans to fight any time soon but the opportunity presented itself yesterday and I took it
>>
>>39727918
Have you ever weight cut for a fight before? If so then you'll know how fucked you'll be on the night with a cut that hardcore.

DNP will kill your ability to get your cardio up to scratch, just eat a deficit, get plenty of protein, do a standard water-weight cut before the weigh in and if you're over then who cares, you obviously aren't fighting at a real high level so if he won't fight you over a few pounds then he's a fucking pussy.
>>
>>39728140
I don't like doing hard weight cuts, I feel it damages the integrity of the competition to do that.
I don't try to lose weight so I'm a giant guy fighting smaller people the way most do. I just diet so I'm lean and don't have any extra weight slowing me down.

I just only eat from 11am-7pm, stuff my face with as much turkey and chicken as I want during that time, exercise normally, comfortably drop 5 pounds a week and walk in with a full belly
>>
File: 1367497921519.jpg (121KB, 1191x951px) Image search: [Google]
1367497921519.jpg
121KB, 1191x951px
What happens if I train a muscle group for a time without weight or volume progression? Do I maintain or lose strength?
>>
>>39728236
A man after my own heart, I like it. You get used to that lifestyle fighting in the amateurs anyway, with same day weigh-ins.

Well as you should know already, you might make the cut but you'll fade within the first round. See if you can negotiate a catchweight you can safely reach and if there's a purse involved then be ready to lose some potential winnings for it. Good luck either way mate
>>
>>39727918
Not without dnp
>>
How do you get to 225 you fat shit
>>
>>39728375
Pretty easy when you live a fighter's lifestyle and then have a break. I fought at 64-70kg and ballooned up to 92kg after a few weeks when I got injured
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.