[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you train yourself on delaying eyaculation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 148090548389.gif (992KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
148090548389.gif
992KB, 540x540px
can you train yourself on delaying eyaculation?
>>
>>39727044
Sort of. It's just you risk not being able to come at all when you delay it
>>
File: Happiness.png (58KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.png
58KB, 285x276px
In my 7 years of practice, I've mastered the art of the no-spill orgasm
In case you're wondering, I can orgasm completely normally as well
>jerk off as fast as you want
>reaching the end, slow down
>edge very slowly and very carefully
>balance on the very slim wire that is edging
>after a few very close edges, you'll feel "it"
>the feeling of not ejaculating, but orgasm
>orgasm doing whatever, without fear of having to clean up or aim
For an added bonus
>swap hands for a second and jerk it
>swap back and jerk off furiously for a shotgun orgasm twice as good as the first
>>
yeah you start to be able to control it naturally as you get older and have more sex..
I'd kill to have one of those cant control myself, feelings too intense, orgasms now
>>
>>39727311
That's funny I do the same technique for opposite results.
I can shoot cum without orgasm.
>>
>>39727330
stop fapping for a month
>>
>>39727044
>woman is laying back and moving her shoulder
>"Let's animate her arms and her groin."
>"But what about her hair? Her neck? What about the chest on the side that the arm is moving? I don't see why the groin is moving here."
>"ANIMATE THE GROIN"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.