[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here lift but live in poverty? If so what foods do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Anyone here lift but live in poverty? If so what foods do you guys buy for gains?
>>
>>39726074
Rice, potatoes, eggs, cheap chicken thighs or drum sticks

That's all you need m8
>>
File: 1480978387472.png (130KB, 437x603px) Image search: [Google]
1480978387472.png
130KB, 437x603px
>>39726099
But eggs are expensive
>>
>>39726074
Lentils

Buy by the 10 lb bag at an indian grocer

Lentils + rice make a complete protein, tens of millions of poo-in-loos live off this combo for pennies a day

They have a pretty neutral earthy taste and make great curries and soups
>>
>>39726103
Not really you can get a carton of 12 for 1.97 here. Where you from OP?
>>
>>39726131
Yeah there's no moving up at my job and Im not smart enough to work a job that's more than minimum wage, a guy I work with has been at the company for 48 years and he gets minimum wage
>>39726137
I live in ontario canada
>>
>>39726074
Been living the poverty life ever since moving out of my parents 6 years ago and I eat ramen noodles, no name mac and cheese, no name bag of pizza pockets and peanut butter sandwiches

I take a multivitamin so I don't get malnutrition
>>
>>39726181
Shit nigga this is why I'm trying to avoid moving out for as long as I can....... the average rent here is 1000 dollars a month and I only make 1300 a month so when I move out I know I'm going to be eating like you
>>
>>39726137
OP here, Miami. Carton of 12 is $3.79
>>
>>39726137
90 cents for 12 large here. Get outtawoods friend.
>>
>>39726209
Yeah it has not been fun since living on my own, I'm broke all the time and can't afford to do anything
>>
>>39726162
>48 years
>still at minimum wage

Holy fuck I'd kill myself........ I've been living off minimum wage for 11 years now and I thought that was bad for being 31 years old
>>
>>39726137
>>39726232
Costco
5 dozen eggs for 3.50
>>39726162
jesus christ that guy should find a new place to work
48 years and NO pay raise?
fuck that company.
>>
>>39726284
No raise at all bro, spent his whole life there and he makes the same as the high school kids who work there in the summer
>>
>>39726074
Dude, things are starting to turn around
If you are truly /fit/ get your ass out to alberta and get on a rig
In a year you'll be making $10k/month
>>
>>39726309
That's just insulting.
That guy committed 48 years of his life to a company and they won't even show any appreciation.
makes me sick.
>>
>>39726074
I'm thinking of making a recipe pic of this one.
>eat 2 packs of beef ramen for lunch
>keep the broth
>boil chilli beans in the broth
>chilli beans is 2 bags of 900g for 5$ here
>add oignons, butter, salt and a little ketchup as flavoring
>something like 55g of protons for 1000kcal

the catch is you have to be able to prepare chilli beans properly. also you throw away the broth when they're done boiling, eat just the beans.It's a LOT tastier than it sounds.
>>
>>39726554
forgot to mention I don't eat the beans in the same meal as the ramen. start the day with oats and you got a full day of decent macros for cheap as hell.
>>
>>39726254
I've never worked minimum wage. I pity you.
>>
>>39726074
black beans are good. under 2 dollars a can. If you buy bags its cheaper.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.